5 Up 5 Down Browns Game ...Week 2

JustPlainNasty

5 UP

1. Montravius Adams- excellent penetration all game long rushing the QB & forcing the ball back inside. 

2. Alex Highsmith- excellent setting the edge & was a productive pass rusher. 

3. Pressly Harvin- nice job punting the ball inside the 20 with 4 or 5 punts downed inside the 10 yard line. Good job fielding a bad snap on extra point attempt.

4. Jaylen Warren- should be the starter. Runs behind his pads & is always falling forward.

5. Win.

5 DOWNS

1. Offensive Line- pure garbage.

2. ILBs- out of gaps, missed tackles, not getting downhill fast enough, not getting off blocks, etc..

3. Levi Wallace, Patrick Peterson, & Damontae Kazee- cant play man, zone, missed tackles, losing contain on runs, too slow, lack of athleticism, etc..

4. Run defense. We have none.

5. Injuries.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, armsteeld said:

3. Levi Wallace, Patrick Peterson, & Damontae Kazee- cant play man, zone, missed tackles, losing contain on runs, too slow, lack of athleticism, etc..

Levi and Kazee has been a massive disappointment to me.  Levi less so because I think he was an ok CB2 at best anyways.  Kazee more, because this was the guy we let (IMO a very underrated) Edmunds walk for.  Peterson - I’d like to see him play some 2 high with Minkah. I’m just curious as to what that would look like.  

• Like 1