Week 8: ‘Vens @ Cards

Ray Reed

Just now, AngusMcFife said:

I'm calling it: I will tolerate no more Stephens slander here. 

He’s played really well this year but come on that ball was thrown 10 feet over the WRs head right to him haha

I give him credit for catching it though i’ve seen that pass dropped a ton by DBs weekly 

6 minutes ago, Nobellythrower said:

It wasn't directed to you I was just letting it be known, too much optimism for a guy who had 2 acl injuries instead of getting d hop who showed production last year, wdym so many of my posts?

I didn't think it was directed at me, it just seems in general your posts are prickly and negative. I'm not trying to police your feelings either, you can post whatever you want- I'm just kind of offering an observation. It seems like the team makes you unhappy.

• Like 1

Just now, DreamKid said:

I didn't think it was directed at me, it just seems in general your posts are prickly and negative. I'm not trying to police your feelings either, you can post whatever you want- I'm just kind of offering an observation. It seems like the team makes you unhappy.

Sheesh didn't know that, my fault man I apologize didn't know some my posts were prickly and negative  

1 minute ago, Nobellythrower said:

Sheesh didn't know that, my fault man I apologize didn't know some my posts were prickly and negative  

It's all good, you don't need to apologize. The team can be frustrating and this forum needs all the opinions it can handle.