Antonio Pierce named HC

NCOUGHMAN

1 hour ago, ronjon1990 said:

You keep calling him that, I'm going to start thinking you have a little crush on him, dawg. 

My God you're the definition of a simpleton. 

I’ve been clear, I think Bo is a hack. Offense has been booty since he took over, his mentors are JMD/Gase, he has ruined every QB he has ever touched. You said there’s no evidence that he isn’t the McVay when we have a large sample size of mediocrity with Bo. 

44 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I’ve been clear, I think Bo is a hack. Offense has been booty since he took over, his mentors are JMD/Gase, he has ruined every QB he has ever touched. You said there’s no evidence that he isn’t the McVay when we have a large sample size of mediocrity with Bo. 

I said he could very well wind up being the next McVay- with the clear as day context that it's near impossible to judge his performance this year given the atrocious circumstances on offense. 

I know you're like the less intelligent version of Rain Man and can't understand context, nuance, or more than one point at a time, but Jesus Christ move on. 

• Like 3

Just now, ronjon1990 said:

I said he could very well wind up being the next McVay- with the clear as day context that it's near impossible to judge his performance this year given the atrocious circumstances on offense. 

I know you're like the less intelligent version of Rain Man and can't understand context, nuance, or more than one point at a time, but Jesus Christ move on. 

Ruining the development of 5-6 QB's as a positional coach isn't enough context to judge his performance? We have nearly a decade of this man being a mediocre coach and you think he might be the next Sean McVay, who is the best offensive coach in football.

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

Ruining the development of 5-6 QB's as a positional coach isn't enough context to judge his performance? We have nearly a decade of this man being a mediocre coach and you think he might be the next Sean McVay, who is the best offensive coach in football.

Can you make up your mind on this already? You've decided someone else is the best offensive mind in football like 7 times this week. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ronjon1990 said:

Can you make up your mind on this already? You've decided someone else is the best offensive mind in football like 7 times this week. 

We do know that Bo will never be a good NFL coach, well everyone knows it, except you who thinks he's the next McVay.

PIU5Ckj.jpg

4 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

I still never said I think he is. And you're still incapable of reading plain English. 

You said he could be the next McVay.

What has he shown in his career that points to him being an offensive mastermind? Other than ruining the careers of Jay Cutler, Ryan Tannehill, Sam Darnold, Mac Jones, Derek Carr, and the dawg himself, Jimmy G. Jimmy was a Super Bowl caliber QB before he got to Vegas and Bo transformed him into an unplayable level QB.

7 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

What has he shown in his career that points to him being an offensive mastermind? Other than ruining the careers of Jay Cutler, Ryan Tannehill, Sam Darnold, Mac Jones, Derek Carr, and the dawg himself, Jimmy G. Jimmy was a Super Bowl caliber QB before he got to Vegas and Bo transformed him into an unplayable level QB.

Jimmy was replaced by the last drafted player in the draft then got released. That should show you his worth. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Do you understand the fundamental difference between "could" and "is"? No. You don't. I don't know why I asked. 

As for the list of QBs:

Tannehill wasn't ruined, Miami just moved on. 

Darnold was always garbage. 

How did he ruin Mac Jones, who was never going to be a stud anyway? Mac had his best year with Hardigree around....as an offensive assistant. 

You've long been hell bent on the idea that Carr was always trash. Are you now saying that all of your takes on him pre-2022 were, in fact, incorrect and you were just spouting nonsense? 

And nobody on God's green 🌎 would say Jimmy was a "Super Bowl caliber QB" and expect to be taken seriously. That's like saying Trent Dilfer was a Super Bowl Caliber QB, and he was one of the worst starting QBs of the last 30 years. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Jimmy was replaced by the last drafted player in the draft then got released. That should show you his worth. 

Hey, give him credit. It's Christmas time and a lot of people just bought dawgs they'll get rid of in a year or two. At least we know NY will keep and defend his puppy for the long haul. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

Hey, give him credit. It's Christmas time and a lot of people just bought dawgs they'll get rid of in a year or two. At least we know NY will keep and defend his puppy for the long haul. 

He’s good with his photoshop skills tho ngl kinda impressive lol