2023 Week 11 GDT 6-3 Steelers Visit 6-3 Browns

Steeler Hitman

Just now, Squanchy said:

The super awesome all curls play. 

It's so stupid.  Yea it's a risky play but hear me out: Cleveland's playing 8 in the box so far and their DB's like to bite.  Put GP out there with a double move or DJ with one.  Willing to bet it works.

The on the field coaching of the Pittsburgh Steelers is simply abysmal. The defensive coordinator is below average, and the offensive scheme and play calls are an absolute abortion. There were five defenders out there to defend a rather obvious screen to a motion back wherein everything suggests that play was coming and definitely right to where it went (I.e. the direction of long motion). I know the Browns have a good defense, but what about the high school offense they are running is so baffling to the Steeler defensive minds? The best thing this franchise can do is to let Tomlin leave for some draft picks imo.

1 minute ago, rlon said:

The best thing this franchise can do is to let Tomlin leave for some draft picks imo.

how does this happen? Especially if he has a winning season and thats all that matters?  The media hypes him up to be a HOF great coach, so he is here as long as he wants to be - we just have to get used to it