Spotify Top 5's

MikeT14

4 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Legitimately one of my favorite bands ever. Sad that Bell is gone.

The new singer is…….OK, but it just isn’t the same.  Dino should’ve saved the money and just started his own thing.  We’re also never likely to get a “reunion” tour either, there is too much bad blood.  

Funny thing is that I met a guy during a half marathon in Frederick this year and he has the Demanufacture tattoo on his back, so we literally talk to each other at every race we’re at, and he’s now in my training group here in Annapolis.  

I saw they’re going to be in Silver Spring in February and I’m probably not even going to go.  I was lucky enough to at least see them with the Bell/Dino/deVries/Heller lineup.  I even think Heller is out now.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, naptownskinsfan said:

The new singer is…….OK, but it just isn’t the same.  Dino should’ve saved the money and just started his own thing.  We’re also never likely to get a “reunion” tour either, there is too much bad blood.  

Funny thing is that I met a guy during a half marathon in Frederick this year and he has the Demanufacture tattoo on his back, so we literally talk to each other at every race we’re at, and he’s now in my training group here in Annapolis.  

I saw they’re going to be in Silver Spring in February and I’m probably not even going to go.  I was lucky enough to at least see them with the Bell/Dino/deVries/Heller lineup.  I even think Heller is out now.  

Nice. I never got to see them live. They played Richmond once at Gwar's GwarBQ bash years ago but I missed it because I was on vacation with my wife. I actually proposed to my wife on that vacation, and we're still married, but damn I wish I made it to that concert lol. 

• Like 1