Arrest warrant issued for Bills OLB Von Miller

RaidersAreOne

1 hour ago, BroncoSojia said:

You think an owner would frame one of their players for domestic violence to get out of paying them money? TBH after seeing the past behavior of various owners and billionaires, it wouldn't completely shock me, but why does your mind immediately go to that scenario in this situation?

My mind didn’t immediately go there. It immediately went to, “holy **** he beat a pregnant lady?!” I just don’t usually post the same thing everyone else already said.

Then I thought about Jon Gruden. And then how years of masseuse’s magically popped up to destroy Deshaun Watson’s reputation(he actually destroyed his own reputation and that would be more just settling a score than a contract issue.) And that’s just football. There’s a million examples in entertainment and politics.

18 minutes ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

My mind didn’t immediately go there. It immediately went to, “holy **** he beat a pregnant lady?!” I just don’t usually post the same thing everyone else already said.

Then I thought about Jon Gruden. And then how years of masseuse’s magically popped up to destroy Deshaun Watson’s reputation(he actually destroyed his own reputation and that would be more just settling a score than a contract issue.) And that’s just football. There’s a million examples in entertainment and politics.

Do you have a stance or belief in the NFL shoehorning in the Rams to Super Bowls once they moved to LA (and had a SB there)?

9 minutes ago, Duluther said:

Do you have a stance or belief in the NFL shoehorning in the Rams to Super Bowls once they moved to LA (and had a SB there)?

I don’t think so. No one in the NFC was anything special that year and Sean McVay is Him. 

Edit: oh that 1st Super Bowl. That Saints call was one of the worst ever. I’m not a big believer in NFL game fixing. The reward isn’t worth the risk.

Edited by DontTazeMeBro