Next Patriots Head Coach (Post-Belichick Era?)

DoleINGout

Next Patriots Head Coach  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the best choice to coach the Patriots going forward?

• Jim Harbaugh
    • Brian Flores
    • Eric Bienemy
    • Ben Johnson
    • Bill Belichick
    • Not Listed

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/05/2024 at 08:54 AM

13 hours ago, DoleINGout said:

difference is easley was injured at the time of the pick and was undersized relying on athleticism. it was a terrible pick all around. penix is the best pure thrower in the class of qb’s this year and is healthy barring a rib injury in the championship game. he played all year and was second in heismen voting. i think your bias and everyone else’s against his injury history is clouding the talent that is very apparent with penix.

that said, i think mayo views daniels as the clear cut choice at 3. i hope he is there. maye doesnt do much for me and neither really does caleb but neither is that bad.

No there are other factors. The team he's on, the coach and he has a professional WR group with OL talent.  Two 1st Rd WR and one that will go in the  2/3D and a OT in the 1st.  I also mentioned when he moved off his spot he not effective this IMO will really stand out in the NFL. He also is a pocket passer and if he's on the Pats I feel sorry for him.

Remember the Pats QBs had 1.5 seconds to pass, compared to the NFL ( I think )  2.56 . This is injury waiting to happen.

Also the injuries are major factor, if you look at Indiana he never finished a season in 4 yrs major red flag. Your comment on Easely is just timing.

I play the odds. I look at everything at least the best that I can and in this his case I would never waste a high pick on him.

Forgot,  if you take him in the 1st, that means the Pats still have to fix the OL and it nearly impossible to get a elite/ starter OT in the 2nd. I's make this easy, He's in the hospital after the 1st week !!!! 

Side note here Morgan might be a 2nd round pick and he has a good chance of starting. IMO it nuts if he makes it to the 2nd round.

At this time there are no OT's on the Pats roster and Cole Strange is at OG who in my opinion sucks and will get the QB killed. Yes If seen PFF stats and I could care less. We see it weekly at least I do, he can't play against the big boys in the NFL.  My nick name for him Pancake !!!!