Mayock vs. Ziegler

PhillyRaider

5 hours ago, PhillyRaider said:

The great Jalen Hurts lost today at home to a team with 3 wins. If it wasn't for 300 year old Julio Jones, the Eagles would have been blown out. You're right, Hurts is awesome.

I agree, Hurts is the reason the defense got cooked by Kyler Murray and allowed 35 points. They scored 31 and lost when you score 30 points and put up 3 TD that should be good enough for a win unless your defense completely craps the bed.

1 hour ago, PhillyRaider said:

He was awful when it mattered the most. Because he can't read a D. He should have thrown for 6 TD's against an awful team like Arizona. Instead he relied on an old Julio Jones to bail him out for two of those TD's. Jalen Hurts is not a winner. Jalen Hurts is a loser.

If we had Jalen Hurts we’d be the best team in the NFL. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I agree, Hurts is the reason the defense got cooked by Kyler Murray and allowed 35 points. They scored 31 and lost when you score 30 points and put up 3 TD that should be good enough for a win unless your defense completely craps the bed.

They played Arizona. At home. They should have cooked Arizona. It works both ways. Offense has to help the D just as much as the D has to help the O. I shouldn't have to explain this. Hurts decisions today cost the Eagles the game. It's not the D's fault the QB can't read a D and understand what he's looking at. 

It's not the D's fault the QB gets confused at the LOS, can't make his mind up, and takes a ridiculous sack at a crucial point in the game. It's not the D's fault the QB got bailed out twice by Julio Jones in the first half, and then when Arizona D made adjustments for it in the second half, the QB didn't know where to look or what to do or who to go to. 

Really man, you sound like some kind of child who doesn't understand what's going on that needs an explanation for everything. Yet, you've got something to say about everything acting like you're an expert when you clearly aren't and actually don't have a clue. 

I should not have to keep explaining things to you. You should not argue about things you don't know about. You definitely don't know the Eagles or Jalen Hurts bro.

25 minutes ago, PhillyRaider said:

The sad part is you really and actually believe that.

If we had a QB that put up 4500 yards / 45 TD I do truly believe that we’d be the best team in the NFL with the weapons that we have and how our defense has looked, yes.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, PhillyRaider said:

They played Arizona. At home. They should have cooked Arizona. It works both ways. Offense has to help the D just as much as the D has to help the O. I shouldn't have to explain this. Hurts decisions today cost the Eagles the game. It's not the D's fault the QB can't read a D and understand what he's looking at. 

It's not the D's fault the QB gets confused at the LOS, can't make his mind up, and takes a ridiculous sack at a crucial point in the game. It's not the D's fault the QB got bailed out twice by Julio Jones in the first half, and then when Arizona D made adjustments for it in the second half, the QB didn't know where to look or what to do or who to go to. 

Really man, you sound like some kind of child who doesn't understand what's going on that needs an explanation for everything. Yet, you've got something to say about everything acting like you're an expert when you clearly aren't and actually don't have a clue. 

I should not have to keep explaining things to you. You should not argue about things you don't know about. You definitely don't know the Eagles or Jalen Hurts bro.

Brother Hurts had 3 TD and the offense scored 31 points. Nothing more Hurts can do. Tom Brady had a 95 win% in games they scored 30+ lol

47 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

If we had a QB that put up 4500 yards / 45 TD I do truly believe that we’d be the best team in the NFL with the weapons that we have and how our defense has looked, yes.

Then why aren't the Eagles the best team in the NFL with that QB and better weapons and best O line?

44 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Brother Hurts had 3 TD and the offense scored 31 points. Nothing more Hurts can do. Tom Brady had a 95 win% in games they scored 30+ lol

Hurts made crucial mistakes that cost them the game. Again. He don't have it upstairs. All the physical tools and a marshmallow for a brain.

On 12/31/2023 at 8:15 PM, PhillyRaider said:

Hurts made crucial mistakes that cost them the game. Again. He don't have it upstairs. All the physical tools and a marshmallow for a brain.

I have not watched that much of Hurts but it could be similar to our previous QB where the stats look great but if you watched the game they had mistakes or did not come through at crucial times.  Maybe in the crucial times when coverage gets tighter and everyone knows a play needs to be made he has not reached the level needed to overcome.  That is a big part of the game the all-time greats and winners in the league have.  Even players like Eli and Joe Flacco were/are capable of rising to the moment.  It is like a playing golf.  I know guys that are scratch golfers but as soon as you put money on the line they struggle making a 5 foot putt.  I went to school with people that could recite the text book and explain the theories as well as the professors but struggled to get better than a C on exams.  Some people just go blank with pressure.