Jacob Cowing

WR Arizona

Keith Randolph Jr.

DT Illinois

Lathan Ransom

S Ohio State

Sam Hartman

QB Notre Dame

Not understanding the love for sweat around here. He is quick and can move people. What formation do you plan on using him in against 11 personnel. The Steelers should be targeting 3 tech defensive lineman. You have Demarvin Leal. Beef him up to 300 pounds and have him run straight up the field. With that agility, you can even have him running stunts and twists with an NFL DL coach. If you get Leal going, you solve one of the needs along the iDL. Benton is a 5 tech for me. Cam can do anything.

I'm looking at this Keith Randolph Jr type, and I see someone who can replace Milk. Stumble on him on some Jer'Zhan Newton tape, who evidently turned out to be Ziggy Hood.

You're ok with taking a LB with 2 acl tears (right knee), rebuilt both shoulders, another season ending shoulder injury, had a Bristow procedure, which treats shoulder instability caused by shoulder blade issues.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Not understanding the love for sweat around here. He is quick and can move people. What formation do you plan on using him in against 11 personnel.vvvvvv

big nickel inside DT? Obviously he’s not a 5 tech…0-3 is ok…

Edited by rlon

5 hours ago, armsteeld said:

You're ok with taking a LB with 2 acl tears (right knee), rebuilt both shoulders, another season ending shoulder injury, had a Bristow procedure, which treats shoulder instability caused by shoulder blade issues.

How else do you get an athletic freak of a LB outside of the first two rounds? Both lines and DB need to be prioritized…

13 hours ago, rlon said:

Not understanding the love for sweat around here. He is quick and can move people. What formation do you plan on using him in against 11 personnel.vvvvvv

big nickel inside DT? Obviously he’s not a 5 tech…0-3 is ok…

Sweat would be a NT.  My guess is he is a Ed Oliver type player so limited.  Do i think he could do better than Loudermilk?  Hell yes.  Is re a replacement for Cam?  Nope.