2024 offseason, a lot of work to do.

1 minute ago, Last Stand said:

I’m not too butthurt about swift, definitely was butthurt about Edwards 

Yep.  Maybe Howie can make a call to the league office and squeeze another 3rd Rd pick out for tampering haha.

• Like 1

I would’ve liked swift back, but he’s not a main guy at RB. Him and gainwell weren’t enough last season. Gainwell being the main reason for that

still hoping we draft a guy instead of sign a big name

Typically I'd agree, but this RB group is pretty deep in FA and that should drive the price of some of these guys down.

Just now, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Typically I'd agree, but this RB group is pretty deep in FA and that should drive the price of some of these guys down.

Not if abysmally run franchises like the bears grossly overpay for guys like swift

Just now, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Fwiw....

They signed Kevin byard to a 7.5 million dollar a year deal with the deepest free agent safety market, before free agency started after cutting a guy who was a similar age to byard

• Like 1

They signed Kevin byard to a 7.5 million dollar a year deal with the deepest free agent safety market, before free agency started after cutting a guy who was a similar age to byard

You won't ever catch me defending the dumpster fire that is Ryan Poles tenure as GM of the Bears.

Just now, IrishHooligan00 said:

Gimme a saquon but also draft someone n let gainwell walk next year 

Yeah gainwell just has no juice. He’s sluggish, small, and pretty much just blocks ok. The eagles can do so much better there