2024 Off-Season Official Visits/Rumors/Reports

2 hours ago, DoleINGout said:

Let’s add Mason Rudolph in there with the Tannehill and under tier

And of course… Tyrod Taylor. Perfect tutor to Jayden Daniels when the Commanders take Maye or trade up for Williams.

pretty good stuff. the bourne signing wasn’t too rich as it is 3yr/19.5m$ that could go higher

i’m happy overall with approach so far especially since the other signings are largely overpays around the nfl today.

just hope they don’t give dugger a big contract

Takitaki is a solid signing for you guys. Wish we would have brought him back for that price. He's certainly nothing special, but I feel like he's gotten better each year he's been in the league and the dude plays with a ton of fire.

Not surprised he signed with you since Wolf was supposedly the one pounding the table for him when we drafted him.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, DawgX said:

Takitaki is a solid signing for you guys. Wish we would have brought him back for that price. He's certainly nothing special, but I feel like he's gotten better each year he's been in the league and the dude plays with a ton of fire.

Not surprised he signed with you since Wolf was supposedly the one pounding the table for him when we drafted him.

yeah definitely a signing i am excited by because ive read this perspective from browns fans in recent seasons. so thanks for chiming in

Filling out the depth chart, hard to be too upset. Bourne back, Parker gone. Onwenu back, whether that’s at guard or tackle, it’s big. LBer depth. A third down back. A vet QB that knows the system. If they can add a quality receiver, you have to feel good about entering the draft.

Are there any pass rushers left, aside from Hunter? Seems like most of the big signings, and even the under the radar guys, are mostly gone. 

On 3/9/2024 at 10:33 AM, DoleINGout said:

12 minutes ago, Soko said:

Filling out the depth chart, hard to be too upset. Bourne back, Parker gone. Onwenu back, whether that’s at guard or tackle, it’s big. LBer depth. A third down back. A vet QB that knows the system. If they can add a quality receiver, you have to feel good about entering the draft.

Are there any pass rushers left, aside from Hunter? Seems like most of the big signings, and even the under the radar guys, are mostly gone. 

Just now, DoleINGout said:

Yeah, they’re all gone, lol. Minus Hunter, which I stipulated. 

I guess Clowney is still there, though I’m not excited to bring him in at a big price. Seems like Baltimore was looking to keep him, too.

1 minute ago, Soko said:

Yeah, they’re all gone, lol. Minus Hunter, which I stipulated. 

I guess Clowney is still there, though I’m not excited to bring him in at a big price. Seems like Baltimore was looking to keep him, too.

Derek Barnett, Chase Young, Dane Fowler Jr., and Michael Hoecht from the honorable mentions are all out there still.

Anfernee Jennings too