Is Russell Wilson still a starting QB?

DigInBoys

14 hours ago, Towerbridge said:

Maybe In Miami 

There ain't nothing wrong with Tua leave my boy alone.

Russ' old OC before he fell off just got hired in ATL that's the fit if there is one

edit: I'm dumb Falcons hired Morris, Panthers hired Canales.

Edited by Trojan
  • Like 1

I think so.  But only in the right situation.  He needs the right sort of system, and especially the right sort of receiver targets to really work properly.  Specifically, guys who can get wide open downfield while in improvisation scramble mode.

The caveat to this, is that it probably takes Russ a while to get comfortable and familiar with that new scheme and those targets anyway.  He started to look a lot better once he finally realized that Sutton was a DUDE and he can just chuck it up there for him (and i think Sutton sort of adjusted his own game to suit as well).  There's that degree of comfort/familiarity that Russ requires in his favorite targets, and getting on that same page isn't instant or automatic.  So there's inevitably an adjustment period.  Problematic, as unfortunately, most teams that would even be thinking about Wilson as a "stopgap" type option, can't afford to drop games on that early in the season until he finds his footing and chemistry with the receivers.

• Like 1