What Would You Do?

10 hours ago, armsteeld said:

Reminder that the Steelers have the 2nd fastest CB in combine history on the roster. He needs more refinement but if he pans out....

https://x.com/SleeperNFL/status/1761827499804172394?t=VNaS-3uDSUOh-gIdPu0BUw&s=09

Speed seems to be the only thing he has going for him.

We had him for a brief period last year, and not only could he not crack the bottom of our weak CB depth chart....he wasnt even good enough for a spot on the practice squad.     Despite said speed, no one has thought he was worth keeping around more than a few months.

Would it be great if he were to be a late bloomer with us?   Absolutely....but I have more faith in Cory Trice developing than this guy, and I dont have much faith in him, either.

1 hour ago, 43M said:

Speed seems to be the only thing he has going for him.

We had him for a brief period last year, and not only could he not crack the bottom of our weak CB depth chart....he wasnt even good enough for a spot on the practice squad.     Despite said speed, no one has thought he was worth keeping around more than a few months.

Would it be great if he were to be a late bloomer with us?   Absolutely....but I have more faith in Cory Trice developing than this guy, and I dont have much faith in him, either.

Actually you're wrong he can actually cover. I watched him plenty of times watching Siaki Ika and that LB they had. Practice squads aren't really all about talent but team needs. We thought enough of him to re-sign him which makes me think they notice potential. Tackling was his biggest issue in college. It's ok to have more faith in other players.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, 3rivers said:

what about signing Kwon? I know the injury was bad news, but this dude brought it when he was out there.   

How does the achilles heal,  is there more of a risk to re-injure it?

That's more for the other thread but if he is healthy then that needs to be examined.