THE QB POSITION

With all the QB injuries in pro football last year should some teams think about using a 2 QB system?  ( running & passing )                                                                                                            I think the Browns could make this work with DTR or a trade  with the bears.                                                                                                                                                                                             

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, elfman1955 said:

With all the QB injuries in pro football last year should some teams think about using a 2 QB system?  ( running & passing )                                                                                                            I think the Browns could make this work with DTR or a trade  with the bears.                                                                                                                                                                                             

Won’t happen. Will never happen. 

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
Posted (edited)
On 3/12/2024 at 2:57 PM, BetterCallSaul said:

Watson is our best chance to win now that Flacco won't be back. Winston sucks and is a moron. So does Watson, but Watson's making more money, so he's the guy.

LOL, BCS....

I will disagree and agree with you at the same time.

I will agree that Watson is our best chance to win. Our OL (Jed, you listening?) needs to do their job and keep him clean.

I will disagree that Winston sucks. I don't think he can be counted on as a franchise QB, but if you need him for several consecutive games - he has been pretty decent. I will agree that he can be a moron at times. As in trouble and him seem to be on a collision course.

Huntley is an upgrade over DTR, but if I need him to start - yikes!

DTR is a couple of years away yet.

Edited by brooks1957