QB Drew Lock signs with Giants

Acgott

From what im seeing here, i dont see us drafting a QB. I think management is truly gonna ride with Jones. We are gonna have to either trade the farm to grab a top 3 QB or move up from the 6 spot. And now being that we have the 47th pick in the 2nd and no more 39th due to bringing in Burns, i see us out of reach for Penix and even Nix. I really dont know what we plan to do, but i have an itching feeling we should scrap the idea of us grabbing a QB. 

9 minutes ago, Giants4eva said:

From what im seeing here, i dont see us drafting a QB. I think management is truly gonna ride with Jones. We are gonna have to either trade the farm to grab a top 3 QB or move up from the 6 spot. And now being that we have the 47th pick in the 2nd and no more 39th due to bringing in Burns, i see us out of reach for Penix and even Nix. I really dont know what we plan to do, but i have an itching feeling we should scrap the idea of us grabbing a QB. 

I agree. think it was always a long shot for us to trade into the top 3 for a QB, and unless they love JJ, I don’t see us going drafting at #6. Though this signing nor trading for Burns will have no effect on that decision. We still can trade into the top 3 if a trade is available. It’s not many teams teams can beat our best offer, it just be future second instead of two currents or something similar.