Raiders resign John Jenkins (1yr/3.25M)

47 minutes ago, Jerry said:

R. Wilson only took league minimum because the Broncos are paying him another 38M.  The rest of those guys all suck really, really badly.  I would've lost all hope if we signed any of those guys.  You're literally getting what you paid for.  Minshew is slightly better to much better than all of those guys.  Have you even watched any of those 3 play?  Mariota was signed, benched, cut, all within a year I believe, Winston literally plays like he still hasn't had LASIK surgery, and Drew Lock is going to get paid league minimum to hold clip boards until he retires.

Minshew sucks and is a bottom 3 starter in this league. NYRaider has posted stat after stat that supports my opinion. I agree that the other guys are also not good starters. The difference is they are paid commensurately with their worth. 

I stand by my opinion that it was a massive overpay and terrible roster and resource management. 

• Like 1