6.189: Gabe Hall, DT, Baylor

6.200: AJ Barner, TE, Michigan

6.204: Walter Rouse, OT, Oklahoma

7.248: Edefuan Ulofoshio, LB, Washington

*Trade 28 for 30 & 130 w/ Baltimore*

**Trade Pittsburgh's 98 for 128, 133 & 2025 6th**

Posted (edited)
On 3/27/2024 at 9:54 AM, Trentwannabe said:

AD Mitchell and Frazier would be amazing. 

I like Gabe and Isaac too. Not sure id be on board with taking a QB in round 5 though. 

Pretty much ever since Josh has taken over, I have never been confident who who we have behind him. Barkley, Trubisky, Allen etc. To me they are all the same style QB and opposite of what Allen is. If for some reason we needed someone to step up, we need someone with better mobility and to where we wouldn't have to change up to playbook too much. So with the number of late round picks we have, I wouldnt be surprised to see us make a move like this.

Edited by DER10N92

On 3/28/2024 at 1:15 PM, DER10N92 said:

Pretty much ever since Josh has taken over, I have never been confident who who we have behind him. Barkley, Trubisky, Allen etc. To me they are all the same style QB and opposite of what Allen is. If for some reason we needed someone to step up, we need someone with better mobility and to where we wouldn't have to change up to playbook too much. So with the number of late round picks we have, I wouldnt be surprised to see us make a move like this.

With the new rule for elevating QBs it could make sense. I’d probably still rather wait until round 7 or UDFA lol.

I don’t think this team goes anywhere if Allen misses significant time anyway. But I think Trubisky can go .500 over a 4-6 game stretch.

• Like 1