Commanders retiring #28 for Darrell Green

This is so awesome! He said he'll be back… but on the sidelines! I love how these Hall of Famer 1980s type players are all bought in with Joah Harris & how Harris & co.have bought them back into the fold.

19 hours ago, turtle28 said:

I wish they had incorporated Jon Allen in the video somewhere. It was nice that had Terry clips but John Allen is our defensive leader.

Honestly I don’t know if there is a guarantee that he makes it to the Week 1 roster.  I think they might still find a way to accommodate a trade for him.  

4 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Honestly I don’t know if there is a guarantee that he makes it to the Week 1 roster.  I think they might still find a way to accommodate a trade for him.  

When I watched it again, Jon Allen was in it for a flash. They had Terry in it more bc Darrell Green introduced the McClaurin pick in 2019.

I’m not sure if Allen wants to get traded anymore. He was tired of Rivera especially after Sweat & Chase were traded away last year. I think this offseason has been refreshing for him. I think he's going to be looking forward to playing with Luvu, Wagner, Armstrong, Ferrell & Fowler plus being coached by Quinn & Whitt.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think Allen wants to be traded anymore but that's just a hunch bc of how well this offseason has gone.

Edited by turtle28