Detroit selects at #210: Christian Mahogany, OG Boston College

General Tso

On 4/27/2024 at 11:20 PM, Louis Friend said:

Honestly, might be my favorite pick of the draft. 

It's my favorite. Pre-draft I was looking at this guy as someone that I would've been happy to get with our third round pick. Obviously that pick got traded but we got him later anyway. 

Wouldn't surprise me at all if he steps right in as a starter next year. He will probably get meaningful snaps this year if Ragnow gets dinged up as usual and Glasgow has to play some center. 

Edited by Lions017
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, Lions017 said:

It's my favorite. Pre-draft I was looking at this guy as someone that I would've been happy to get with our third round pick. Obviously that pick got traded but we got him later anyway. 

Wouldn't surprise me at all if he steps right in as a starter next year. He will probably get meaningful snaps this year if Ragnow gets dinged up as usual and Glasgow has to play some center. 

My favorite quote from Brad Holmes on Christian Mahagony:  "  He has got some dirtbag in him".  That is exactly what you need from an O-lineman, particularly on OG.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...