Commanders are among the NFL's worst in team merchandise sales

6 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

Didn't know where to put this and didn't want to create a new thread.

Reading between the lines: I hate the name too, but we have other things to fix first.

HTTR!

For sure, a lot of us have been saying that since Harris/Rales bought the team. 

I still hold onto the belief that in 2030 when they open their new stadium they will rebrand. 

They've talked about bringing back the history & honoring it. So, I’m thinking Warriors could be the next name. I don't envision Native American imagery in our helmet but maybe a spear or a newly designed W? A curly W that is different than the Nats W slightly in some way?

I could see that. 

15 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

Didn't know where to put this and didn't want to create a new thread.

Reading between the lines: I hate the name too, but we have other things to fix first.

HTTR!

The NFL probably told him he has to wait on the rebrand right now, because they’ve just done it twice.  

My guess is that the new stadium also heralds in a new name/brand.  

Also, from reports, it seems that Harris is active personally in the search for a new stadium, instead of sending his lackies out to handle it on their own.  That has to be helpful.

• Like 1