Commanders are among the NFL's worst in team merchandise sales

1 minute ago, lavar703 said:

https://commanderswire.usatoday.com/2024/05/07/commanders-jersey-sales-nfl-shop-jayden-daniels/

I can’t imagine Harris is too happy with this. I’d be shocked if they don’t announce a name and uniform change within the next couple seasons. 

It’s because they won’t release jersey numbers and people are just skeptical. I get it. They will ultimately rebrand but I’m def going to do what I have recently 1 jersey a year and atleast one live game

6 hours ago, THESKINSFAN21 said:

I purchased the final jersey I will ever buy. After buying Chase Youngs and FA being so prevalent nowadays,I ordered a Sean Taylor Redskins jersey 🙌

That’s still my go-to Washington jersey. 

And for the same reason, I recently bought a new Orioles jersey — very tempted by Rutschman or Henderson, but ultimately I went with #8. I know he’ll never leave and hurt me 😂

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, e16bball said:

That’s still my go-to Washington jersey. 

And for the same reason, I recently bought a new Orioles jersey — very tempted by Rutschman or Henderson, but ultimately I went with #8. I know he’ll never leave and hurt me 😂

I only buy Redskins gear, which means I don't support the franchise sales anyway. Still buying Redskins hats too. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

Chris Samuels #60

Jon Jansen #76 

My 2 Jerseys for a great Tackle Tandem. 

We could sure use these guys!

Just imagine all these kids out there, a couple decades from now, looking fondly upon their #78 Lucas and #71 Wylie jerseys, hung in the closet with pride.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, e16bball said:

Just imagine all these kids out there, a couple decades from now, looking fondly upon their #78 Lucas and #71 Wylie jerseys, hung in the closet with pride.

In the World we currently live in, Expectations have really been lowered and everyone gets a participation trophy. 

1 hour ago, e16bball said:

If they say the word "Commanders" on the front, that will never happen.

32 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

If they say the word "Commanders" on the front, that will never happen.

True. Hopefully Commanders jerseys will be novelty items by then.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Are they? since when ? They've been saying all along the Name / Uniforms are not priority ! I think they grossly misunderstood the dislike. They could have won over the fans so easily if from the start they said we're prioritizing  a rebrand of this franchise.

I've had (not counting the the 70s players' jerseys my Dad bought me) the following player's jerseys:

Darrell Green

Monte Coleman (was given to me by him. My mom used to deliver mail to his hunting/fishing store)

Art Monk

John Riggins

Chris Cooley

Ryan Kerrigan

33 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

I've had (not counting the the 70s players' jerseys my Dad bought me) the following player's jerseys:

Darrell Green

Monte Coleman (was given to me by him. My mom used to deliver mail to his hunting/fishing store)

Art Monk

John Riggins

Chris Cooley

Ryan Kerrigan

Oof. My brother and I have had some interesting ones. Combined:

Terry Allen
Champ Bailey
Jesse Armstead
Jason Campbell
Clinton Portis
Sean Taylor
Chris Cooley
Donovan McNabb
RGIII
Chase Young (shirsey)
Terry McLaurin

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Oof. My brother and I have had some interesting ones. Combined:

Terry Allen
Champ Bailey
Jesse Armstead
Jason Campbell
Clinton Portis
Sean Taylor
Chris Cooley
Donovan McNabb
RGIII
Chase Young (shirsey)
Terry McLaurin

That’s so funny, Terry Allen was basically my first Redskins jersey too. I had an Art Monk that my dad got me when I was a toddler that I wore forever — it was like a regular kid’s size when he bought it, so it was massive on me and it took me years to actually grow into it. But Terry Allen was the first one I ever chose myself.

Art Monk

Terry Allen

Clinton Portis

Sean Taylor (x2)

Brandon Banks

RGIII

Jordan Reed

Terry McLaurin

Although, additionally, I do have a #5 jersey on its way as we speak.