Change 1 Event in NFL History

Armbar

4 hours ago, 7DnBrnc53 said:

Thanks for that.  

From viewing that, it points towards Jerry’s ego, when it came to player personnel authority of the contractI, that was a culprit.  He wanted more control so that he could claim he built the team.   No wonder his ole buddy Switzer (push over) was brought in.  

I was unaware of the coach assistants/scouts portion of the story.   The only thing I remember was that Jimmy tried to bring as many of his own from Miami. 

Anyway.  Dumbest move in all of football, IMO.  You parted ways with your head coach right after he won back-to-back Super Bowls?  That is the damn ultimate goal, is it not?

Maybe subjugate that pride a bit?

“Nah”  - Jerruh  

• Like 3

Dee Ford wasn't offsides on the Brady's INT and Mahommes has one more championship and Brady has one less chip (maybe two if he doesn't go to the Bucs or Mahomes oline was healthy). Tho I will say this, if the championship happened, does Andy Reid fire Bob Sutton and hire Spags? Meaning just one chip for Mahomes vs 3 he has now? Food for thought

Edited by Bullyball

9 hours ago, ///mcompact said:

Thanks for that.  

From viewing that, it points towards Jerry’s ego, when it came to player personnel authority of the contractI, that was a culprit.  He wanted more control so that he could claim he built the team.   No wonder his ole buddy Switzer (push over) was brought in.  

I was unaware of the coach assistants/scouts portion of the story.   The only thing I remember was that Jimmy tried to bring as many of his own from Miami. 

Anyway.  Dumbest move in all of football, IMO.  You parted ways with your head coach right after he won back-to-back Super Bowls?  That is the damn ultimate goal, is it not?

Maybe subjugate that pride a bit?

“Nah”  - Jerruh  

Welcome

Yeah, Jerruh just wanted pushovers for several years until he started to have his eye on a new stadium. Then he brings in Parcells to turn around the team so they have a better chance of getting Jerry World built. 

• Like 1