Receiver - Amon-Ra St. Brown on Netflix

It is finally here and I just started it.  I definitely love ARSB more so far.

A couple interesting things in the first episode including he tore his oblique off the muscle and only missed one week which is nuts.  A friend of mine was in a car accident 2 years ago and the seatbelt ripped his oblique off the bone and he had multiple surgeries for it and is still in discomfort at times from it. So its crazy to think ARSB only missed a week and played through that discomfort while still putting up those numbers.  I loved how he said he hates taking pain killers unless its the Packers.  

I am looking forward to watching the rest of the season. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Sllim Pickens said:

Then to see him play with hand foot and mouth while feeling like he is walking on needles is another sign of his toughness.  He is a warrior.  So glad we have him locked up long term.  

No one should question his toughness

Spoiler

but I was disappointed with the temper tantrum thrown when he didn't get as many targets as he wanted one game.

11 hours ago, Nnivolcm said:

No one should question his toughness

Hide contents

but I was disappointed with the temper tantrum thrown when he didn't get as many targets as he wanted one game.

Spoiler

I agree with that, especially because we won that game, unless he was meaning the game after his 2 catches when he had only 3 and we loss at Chicago.  In both of those games though he had 6 and 8 targets. 

I finished up the show and so glad we locked ARSB up long term.  I love that everything creates a chip on his shoulder and he is constantly trying to be the best.  The game against the Ravens was great showing him wanting to block at the end and going until the whistle.  He definitely is a Dan Campbell guy.  

On a negative note, it was hard to watch that championship game again and seeing both perspectives.  How down and out the 49ers and their fans/families were and how high we were and that flipped.  I do like ARSB supporting the 4th down calls and I get going against it would only cause friction but he truly seemed to be all about it since thats what DC has always done.  Just hurts to see those dropped balls leading to the demise all over again.  

I'm excited to see him come out and try to prove the pro bowl voters wrong.  I know the PB is pointless but its an accolade many are judged by and he wants that recognition.  Hopefully he has a few more fans after this.  

It was a good glass of kool-aid and now I am ready for the season to start.  I wish we were on hard Knocks again. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Sllim Pickens said:

On a negative note, it was hard to watch that championship game again and seeing both perspectives.  How down and out the 49ers and their fans/families were and how high we were and that flipped.  I do like ARSB supporting the 4th down calls and I get going against it would only cause friction but he truly seemed to be all about it since thats what DC has always done.  Just hurts to see those dropped balls leading to the demise all over again.  

My hats off to you, I couldn't finish that part knowing what was coming.

• 2 weeks later...