CeeDee Watch / TC conclusion / Bland out 6-8 weeks / Cut down time

textaz03

I still just so mad about Bland….   Our start is arguably the hardest past of our schedule

and a penalty lets us run a few plays more tell another ends it ….   

better timing throw from Lance through the one before it was a really bad decision 

Edited by quiller

Hmm. Not bad D job but their QB missed badly an open man in the first throw that would have moved the chains. Booth though did a good job swatting away a oass

and again we are being out performed as they just had a net 50 plus punt.   This is really really a a bad sign as our special teams is what we are going to see week 1 and right now it is not good except that we have the best FG kicker in football other then maybe Tucker

Joy.  Not great from our safety maybe but who knows what his expectation was that being Bell.  Yeah Nell did a terrible job reading the play to know his roll which we made worse by the cb getting beat as well as WE are getting ZERO pressure on QB.  While the teams we face are blitzing on a regular basis   

ANOTHER terrible kick return with penalty either way we were not getting out to the 30…. And just look really bad in our kick returns 

40 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

So close to getting out of training camp without a significant injury. Hopefully Booth and the rook, Carson are ready for expanded roles. 

As I was saying…hopefully Carson is ready for an expanded role. 

Pity Lance wasn’t ready or not aware of the options on the interception We had another receiver going up field on a streak pattern who was supposed to clear the area on the out.  NONE of the three charged in the area played any attention to the receiver streak up field and all converged on the out guy.  If Trey was supposed to watch what happened he had an easy TD throw to the guy streaking up field.    Trey’s inexperience showing here 

1 minute ago, WizardHawk said:

As I was saying…hopefully Carson is ready for an expanded role. 

He should be fine but fine is not good enough.   We need elite play from our corners to make up for our less then stellar pass rush.  Also the HUGE issue is we just lost one of our Key players in getting TURN overs and this D is TERRIBLE unless it is getting turn overs 

At least no penalty on kick return but man starting at 26 I guess is a plus.  But it hurts as rarely have we held the other team to start inside the 30 and us going from the 26 seems like a WIN.  
I will be watching week 1 to see just how bad it really is

Trey showed why I like him over Rush with another scramble to convert third down. 

one of the things I am watching is to see if I can see who will be WR 6 firming games that so far is Harmon but so not see practice and Tyron has been getting good reviews as well as rook Flourney.  So far right now watching this game I go with the rook Flourney just ahead of Tyron.   Who just had a nice pitch and catch for the TD