CeeDee Watch / TC conclusion / Bland out 6-8 weeks / Cut down time

textaz03

4 minutes ago, textaz03 said:

14 play 76 yard drive. Good drive for Trey and crew. 

This was as good as I ever have seen from Trey.    The question will be how much it can transfer into regular season.  All his completions and good throws were in 8-12 yard range.  In real games a lot of those won’t be so wide open unless he can also show the ability to make the deeper throws to keep the D honest. But that is just a slight bit pick.  If he can routinely play like that then he is a much better option as QB then Rush 

SWEET….    Wow if we had the refs from the SF play off game no way we get that “time out” in time 

YIKES .,..  

That last final drive is why Trey will probably get the back up spot so long as he stays smart with FG

kinda impressive kick huh.  Good from almost 70!!!!

3 minutes ago, textaz03 said:

I’m shocked that Raiders still have starting secondary and linebackers in.

good work for Trey and our 4-5-6-7 WR’s to get work against 

And we ate them UP!!!!    

Not the play call I want to see on third down.    

well can’t call the special teams a total disaster after a 66ier.  But man it needs to improve ALOT.  The kick offs and punt coverage has been beyond terrible !!!!

Well D slipped some.  That TD drive was helped by three major mistackles. They had a four yard run early in the drive that should have been a three yard loss.  Them one of their huge pass plays wa helped by a bad play that should have held it to a 2-3 yard gain.   Then another mistake in rhe red zone helped them