2024 Roster Cutdown names that catch your eye

2 hours ago, mwalker said:

Apparently CB M.Lattimore can be had in a trade.
I know we won't, but he'd be a very good addition.

Agree with folks on here N.Brown seems a strong candidate to sign.
Bringing back T. Edmunds would be smart too.

I dunno that we'd be in a hurry to chase after Edmonds. Might be more like "we'll keep in touch" , in case we need him during the season. 

Jaylin Simpson - S- Indianapolis was cut. .hes the athletic safety / corner from Auburn that I was mentioning earlier. He is thin but freaky athletic. 

Evan Hull - RB - Indy ...nice player from Northwestern .. but Boston Scott offers a lot more rounded game with the return ability and burst. Hull is a more athletic Blake Corum type somewhat. 

Jason Bean - QB - Indy ..is a very athletic QB that would be very interesting to pair with Fields..longshot project tho

Rock Ya Sin - CB - San Fran ..but im guessing he hasnt been great for a while cause hes moved around a lot last couple years Indy, Raiders, San Fran

Chris Rodriguez - RB - Washington - good talent but had fumble issues at Kentucky.. not sure if its still an issue but probably a good bet

Marcus Rosemy-Jacksaint - WR - Washington - was interesting talent out of UGA..

Lewis Cine - S - Minnesota - never got it together for high draft pick

D'Onta Foreman - RB - Cleveland - guessing he doesnt provide a lot on special teams so hes expendable in that way

Parris Campbell - WR - Philly 

5 hours ago, JustPlainNasty said:

Jaylin Simpson - S- Indianapolis was cut. .hes the athletic safety / corner from Auburn that I was mentioning earlier. He is thin but freaky athletic. 

Evan Hull - RB - Indy ...nice player from Northwestern .. but Boston Scott offers a lot more rounded game with the return ability and burst. Hull is a more athletic Blake Corum type somewhat. 

Jason Bean - QB - Indy ..is a very athletic QB that would be very interesting to pair with Fields..longshot project tho

Rock Ya Sin - CB - San Fran ..but im guessing he hasnt been great for a while cause hes moved around a lot last couple years Indy, Raiders, San Fran

Chris Rodriguez - RB - Washington - good talent but had fumble issues at Kentucky.. not sure if its still an issue but probably a good bet

Marcus Rosemy-Jacksaint - WR - Washington - was interesting talent out of UGA..

Lewis Cine - S - Minnesota - never got it together for high draft pick

D'Onta Foreman - RB - Cleveland - guessing he doesnt provide a lot on special teams so hes expendable in that way

Parris Campbell - WR - Philly 

Cine is a sub 4.4 guy. Would he be an upgrade over Kazee, especially considering Kazee is a marked guy for suspensions? He is also a big hit on the cap. I love Simpson’s skill set, plays much bigger than his size, and to me he’d be great in the slot. WR Campbell…seems like he’s gotten multiple chances. I’d never be shy in terms of considering the Eagles’ cuts.

• Like 1

I like Paris Campbell coming out of OSU.  speedy and can run routes.  Not sure why he never caught on.

I would love to see Bean signed to a PS.  i think he can become a QB in the NFL with some seasoning.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jebrick said:

I like Paris Campbell coming out of OSU.  speedy and can run routes.  Not sure why he never caught on.

I would love to see Bean signed to a PS.  i think he can become a QB in the NFL with some seasoning.

I kind of think so too on Bean. 

In case you were wondering about certain players.

Players with fewer than four years of service in the league are subject to waivers, meaning teams have the chance to claim their existing contracts. Players with four years of service or more immediately become free agents and can sign with any team.