Patriots name Jacoby Brissett Week 1 starter

Soko

4 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Take it you're a Drake Maye Fan Boy?

I mean even most Patriots fans on this site are acknowledging the fact he's not exactly set up for success at the moment in 2024? Not the greatest OL/Weapons/supporting cast? 

They are fans. The Patriots are the highest exposed offense to people who spend hundreds of thousands on fantasy football and win hundreds of thousands, just like the Texans last year. It’s a Week 5 onwards bet. 

Let the season unfold. Follow the money, as always. 

Edited by Tank4Drake

7 hours ago, Tank4Drake said:

They are fans. The Patriots are the highest exposed offense to people who spend hundreds of thousands on fantasy football and win hundreds of thousands, just like the Texans last year. It’s a Week 5 onwards bet. 

Let the season unfold. Follow the money, as always. 

Just realized what you FF names is? Didn't even pay it any mind when I ask the Fan Boy question. 🙈

Guess we'll see? Im also guessing you'll respond to this post in roughly 2 weeks or so. 🍺

2 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Just realized what you FF names is? Didn't even pay it any mind when I ask the Fan Boy question. 🙈

Guess we'll see? Im also guessing you'll respond to this post in roughly 2 weeks or so. 🍺

😂

I’m praying he’s been right this whole time. How good would that be for us? A hybrid of the best years of Josh Allen and Joe Burrow. 

I suspect he’ll fall somewhat short of that though…

• Like 1

1 hour ago, offbyone said:

Interesting with a week 14 bye week.  No easy transition period.  If they wait that long to play him, that means the season is over by then.  

I think there’s a planned entry point. If you look at our schedule, it’s brutal in the first 6 weeks or so. I think maybe the London game against Jacksonville in week 7. 

• Like 1