Cold Winter Nights Mafia CIVS WIN

Dome

33 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:
I also was going to shoot Rags but he was being visited that night and they said it was too risky.

"You see lights on in Rags house, and it looks like someone is awake. You decide it's too dangerous to attack right now. You'll get a hit tomorrow night instead"

“You’ll get a hit tomorrow night instead”

That’s what it said?

36 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

Me:

I wasn't able to get online until just right now. Wasn't able to cast a vote so not sure if I still get a move tonight, but if I do.

MD4L

Me: Not sure if you can answer or not.

Did my move go through or no?

Dome: No it didnt

Me: will i get a move tonight instead?

Dome: correct.

and you move didn't go through because MD4L was killed by mookie (civ move) before your hit (vigilante moves processed after). 

So you tried to hit rags n2, it didn’t work so you put in a hit on md4l n3, it didn’t work so dome told you you get a hit n4 .... so you use it n5?

On 12/26/2017 at 10:13 PM, Pats#1 said:

The Hermit/Dracula comparison does work, as Dracula did live secluded from society in his castle. I can't think of many Werewolve movies/stories where the werewolf secludes himself from society, usually he is actually right in the community.

If there are monsters, could there be a monster hunter (van helsing) character?

On 12/26/2017 at 10:14 PM, Pats#1 said:

That would also fit with a vigilante character role pretty nicely as a counter to the monsters.

This was me from all the way back on Tuesday hinting at van helsing and a vigilante because that's who I was but didn't want to come out and say it that early obviously

On 12/24/2017 at 8:45 AM, domepatrol91 said:

All the commotion had peaked somethings interest. It walked down the hill towards the sounds. He sensed a lifeform in front of him, but couldn’t see anything. A sensor flashed on his wrist, warning him of the presence of a potentially dangerous human technology on the lifeform. He lifted his laser pistol and fired. @MookieMonster is dead. He was the Hunter.

I do think pats is telling the truth about having a gun from the start. 

3 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

This was me from all the way back on Tuesday hinting at van helsing and a vigilante because that's who I was but didn't want to come out and say it that early obviously

So when bucs survived a lynch N1, you didn’t think it would be a bright idea to put his name in for a hit n2 in case he couldn’t be lynched? Instead you went for rags n2?

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

So when bucs survived a lynch N1, you didn’t think it would be a bright idea to put his name in for a hit n2 in case he couldn’t be lynched? Instead you went for rags n2?

I was confident that a 2nd lynch would kill him, and I was also worried about him being watched by one of the mafia members, knowing that someone might do exactly what you just said, in case the lynch didn't work.

I didn't want to take a chance at getting outed that quickly

Just now, Pats#1 said:

I was confident that a 2nd lynch would kill him, and I was also worried about him being watched by one of the mafia members, knowing that someone might do exactly what you just said, in case the lynch didn't work.

I didn't want to take a chance at getting outed that quickly

Except your win condition was to kill the vampire so even if you were watched, you would have satisfied your win condition.

14 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

So you tried to hit rags n2, it didn’t work so you put in a hit on md4l n3, it didn’t work so dome told you you get a hit n4 .... so you use it n5?

I tried to hit LTBF night 4 but that didn't go through as well....I've yet to have a damn hit go through

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Except your win condition was to kill the vampire so even if you were watched, you would have satisfied your win condition.

it wasn't known that he was a vampire at that point, it was hinted at it....I didn't want to take a chance at being wrong and getting offed the very next night.

Archived