2024 WEEK 2 | vs Atlanta (MNF)

Kiltman

4 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

If Sirianni wasn’t the head coach I could buy this. But he is. Dude is a just a choker at this point and that isn’t changing if last night is evidence of anything. 

Sirianni is looming for sure. How I’m wired is to not make sweeping final decisions until I’ve seen more

Do I think things look good if you put a gun to my head? lol no

4 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

If Sirianni wasn’t the head coach I could buy this. But he is. Dude is a just a choker at this point and that isn’t changing if last night is evidence of anything. 

Welp Nick better figure it out soon or he's going to be on the unemployment line.  Think of it as a win win.  Either they figure it out and they get everything back on the rails and start winning a lot of games like they're supposed to, or it completely unravels ALA final seasons for (Andy, Chip, and Doug) and heads start rolling downhill.  Nobody's job should be safe though starting with Huff and CJGJ.  Bench them and give someone else an opportunity.

5 minutes ago, CasperX22 said:

Welp Nick better figure it out soon or he's going to be on the unemployment line.  Think of it as a win win.  Either they figure it out and they get everything back on the rails and start winning a lot of games like they're supposed to, or it completely unravels ALA final seasons for (Andy, Chip, and Doug) and heads start rolling downhill.  Nobody's job should be safe though starting with Huff and CJGJ.  Bench them and give someone else an opportunity.

Oh heads are gunna roll lol. Especially if AJ is out next week we have no chance of winning in New Orleans. Then we play in TB… lose that and it’s a free fall imo. 

If they had an easier schedule early I could see a bounce back, but they don’t. The product was so bad last night I just don’t see it getting fixed. Hope they prove me wrong but I doubt it!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Oh heads are gunna roll lol. Especially if AJ is out next week we have no chance of winning in New Orleans. Then we play in TB… lose that and it’s a free fall imo. 

If they had an easier schedule early I could see a bounce back, but they don’t. The product was so bad last night I just don’t see it getting fixed. Hope they prove me wrong but I doubt it!

There is no question serious unraveling potential

and bill belichick is looming 

1 minute ago, Last Stand said:

It’d be very eagles to beat New Orleans and giving hope to the fans and then getting bent over by the bucs sending everyone into a frenzy 

having said that

if they lose to New Orleans this really will be 2013, 2020

yada yada

and this is a bad QB draft lmao

I have no clue how we are stopping NO’s rushing offense and if AJ is out…. Ya we aren’t keeping up with them.