Brock Bowers

Tank4Drake

Also those efficiency metrics disprove any bad QB feeding TE argument. If an average TE was getting good bulk stats due to a QB, but not efficient, you’d see it in the efficiency metrics. Bowers is just super good. Whether his QB is Mahomes or Minshew, he’d be crushing. 

• Like 2

He's had a couple of good games ya'll chilllllllllllll.

Remember when Kyle Pitts was the next coming of Tony Gonzalez?

Or when the Lions drafted a TE high in the 1st and it totally worked out?

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Xmad said:

He's had a couple of good games ya'll chilllllllllllll.

Remember when Kyle Pitts was the next coming of Tony Gonzalez?

Or when the Lions drafted a TE high in the 1st and it totally worked out?

Freshman Bowers was better than Pitts ever was…and likely ever will be

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, sammymvpknight said:

Freshman Bowers was better than Pitts ever was…and likely ever will be

Bowers has played 2 games and pitts has had a 1,000 yard season and is a top 8 NFL TE.

Raiders fans pls learn how to brag about your players effectively. He's had 2 good games he could still stink up the joint or die in week 3.

Literally have an all time great on offense and we have a raiders fan bragging about their rookie TE. Scrub behavior. 

1 hour ago, El Ramster said:

It was better than freaking Jmac. That literally killed the vibe. 

Josh McDaniels was the most raider hire of all time. 

Learn not from the past but from the **** it Josh McDaniels has literally not one positive quality about him as a coach outside of being Tom Brady's coach.

6 rings and still being paid by the raiders so go him.

2 minutes ago, Xmad said:

Bowers has played 2 games and pitts has had a 1,000 yard season and is a top 8 NFL TE.

Raiders fans pls learn how to brag about your players effectively. He's had 2 good games he could still stink up the joint or die in week 3.

Literally have an all time great on offense and we have a raiders fan bragging about their rookie TE. Scrub behavior. 

Oh my goodness. Worse than Lion fans and Sam La 🚪… 

Bring me the stats of rookie TE yards first 2-3-4/5 games. I know Sam broke tied the catches. What’s crazy is that, Jordan from the redskins had 45 catches in 9 games. He would have broken it or gotten close. 

I like Browers. But I don’t see him being the next great TE. Ima see the raiders game this week though. Finna see what he can cook up vs a trash car defense.!

Just now, Xmad said:

Josh McDaniels was the most raider hire of all time. 

Learn not from the past but from the **** it Josh McDaniels has literally not one positive quality about him as a coach outside of being Tom Brady's coach.

6 rings and still being paid by the raiders so go him.

His stay in Denver should have been it.!

dude traded Cutler and Marshall for Rex and Brandon Lloyd. Then he pulled the biggest wuss move ever on the colts. That should have gotten him banned. Not sure man. Pretty wild, it was never him either. He destroyed Denver man..!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Xmad said:

Not a Raiders fan…just someone that knows talent when I see it. Pitts is a skinny slow off the ball TE that can’t separate. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Xmad said:

Sounds like you’re jealous

2 hours ago, sammymvpknight said:

Not a Raiders fan…just someone that knows talent when I see it. Pitts is a skinny slow off the ball TE that can’t separate. 

Yeah that's totally why he's one of the more efficient TEs in the league.

1 hour ago, Tank4Drake said:

Throw in someone’s direction enough times, he’ll have a 1000 yard season. 

Ah yes the exclusive category of TEs who are force fed the ball because they're not open.

28 minutes ago, Justwinning said:

Sounds like you’re jealous

Jealous of what? The Raiders....... The most dysfunctional organization in the AFC west and that's saying something cause look at the ****ing broncos. 

Come back when you have a playoff win for the first time in 20 years.