Do you have faith Jalen Hurts can be the 2022 QB we saw, or is it over

Do you have faith Jalen Hurts can be the 2022 QB we saw, or is it over  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have faith Jalen Hurts can be the 2022 QB we saw, or is it over

• Yes, he can be salvaged with better coaching
    • No, 2022 was the exception, what we are seeing now is the rule

7 hours ago, Last Stand said:

Jalen has been a disaster in many ways

But one thing I can’t shake is why is everyone the goofiest version of themselves on this team

Let’s just say buttoned up head coaches rarely have teams that look like a clown on a unicycle with an oversized beer

jalen has his own sins to atone for and his own flaws that scare me, but I can’t shake the feeling that our coach has just unleashed a vibe that anyone and everyone will succumb to goof

I mean the answer is it's both.  I get that it was 110 on the field on Sunday, but those guys didn't even look like they wanted to get off the plane; especially Jalen Hurts and that is usually on the HC and or QB.

They didn't look prepared at all.  That's coaching.

Horrible turnovers at the worst time from Jalen Hurts and outright not running plays how they're designed.  That's Hurts

Bad vibes around the team from sulking, to passive aggressive tantrums, to individual chest pounding, to outright having a guy clown your franchise QB sitting on his couch.  That is on both Hurts and Sirianni.  Sirianni for allowing that behavior to happen and Hurts for leading the clown show.

Both have been smelling their own farts since that SB appearance.

7 hours ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Nabbs has kinda been ride or die for every QB we have had except Kolb I am pretty sure.

It's really too bad Kolb's head was as soft as a marshmallow or Andy might still be coaching in Philly.  Developing Kolb would have kept him around a lot longer.  Vick was never it.

10 hours ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Nabbs has kinda been ride or die for every QB we have had except Kolb I am pretty sure.

The idea of not having a FQB on your team is scary as hell, so it is more convenient to believe everything is at fault before the QB, because it is easier to correct.

I'm curious to see if he maintains his stance when Hurts is no longer wearing green. 

20 hours ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Those were the fun days. Watching you all gush over the new White Hope!

Kolb was a joke from the jump! 

It was an absolute shame the year "after" McNabb had his 2nd best season in the NFL statistically (08')  he was dealt for that Bum!

He was finally given Desean, Maclin, McCoy, but let's roll with Kevin? 🖕

Edited by Nabbs4u
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Nabbs4u said:

It was an absolute shame the year "after" McNabb had his 2nd best season in the NFL statistically (08')  he was dealt for that Bum!

You mean the same McNabb that three for 14 TD's and 15 ints in 13 starts the following year after he was traded? By all means up McNabb some more.  On that subject since some of you guys like the QBR star so much McNabb rank by year as long as it's been tracked:

2006: 9th

2007: 18th

2008: 20th

2009: 16th

2010: 25th

Now he had all those weapons you mentioned in 2008 and 2009 and it didn't seem to matter.  Go ahead and tell me again about how great McNabb is.

13 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

This place was crazy for Kevin Kolb. You had people in here predicting a 20+ TD 3500 yds season, calling him super accurate, comparing him to Aaron Rodgers because he too sat for a couple of years.

Probably the biggest delusion we've had in here. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

This place was crazy for Kevin Kolb. You had people in here predicting a 20+ TD 3500 yds season, calling him super accurate, comparing him to Aaron Rodgers because he too sat for a couple of years.

Here I'll make ya all feel old. I wasn't even in the Forum for the Kolb Days....YEA FEEL OLD ****ERS!!! lol

2 hours ago, Broadway Joe said:

To be fair, he came out hot in his 1st couple starts; historically good if I remember correctly.  That said, Bobby Hoying looked like he was going to be a star in his 1st couple starts and then followed it up arguably with the worst statistical season by a starting QB in NFL history.

16 minutes ago, CasperX22 said:

To be fair, he came out hot in his 1st couple starts; historically good if I remember correctly.  That said, Bobby Hoying looked like he was going to be a star in his 1st couple starts and then followed it up arguably with the worst statistical season by a starting QB in NFL history.

That was even before the start of the 2010 season. But if you mean covering for McNabb, yeah you could say that.

Still, as some of the detractors said a the time. He was made the starter he never took the job. 

3 hours ago, Broadway Joe said:

Was for my 17 years on this sight. It's was comical the support he got " just becuase" of that preseason/1 or 2 spot starts and  the fact his name was not Donovan McNabb. 

Good times! 🥃

Edited by Nabbs4u

3 hours ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

Here I'll make ya all feel old. I wasn't even in the Forum for the Kolb Days....YEA FEEL OLD ****ERS!!! lol

What is the censored word? 

5 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Was for my 17 years on this sight. It's was comical the support he got " just becuase" of that preseason/1 or 2 spot starts and  the fact his name was not Donovan McNabb. 

Good times! 🥃

Wasn't this site opened in 2004? Or do you men 17 years to date?

I was a big McNabb supporter back in the day. 

Edited by Broadway Joe

2 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

What is the censored word? 

Wasn't this site opened in 2004? Or do you men 17 years to date?

I was a big McNabb supporter back in the day. 

I'm part of the 2007 class for this forum. The singular greatest season of Forum members added in a season. 

Sorry Ninja. 06' doesn't compare!😎🥃

Avant has had very good commentary on kolb

said he had all the things you’d want, but he couldn’t get over the pocket stuff. Rolled out right too much (sounds familiar) and saw ghosts in the pocket.

but as a thrower he was awesome

he laid the groundwork for mahomes. It was Reid’s first attempt at taking an air raid QB

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Last Stand said:

Avant has had very good commentary on kolb

said he had all the things you’d want, but he couldn’t get over the pocket stuff. Rolled out right too much (sounds familiar) and saw ghosts in the pocket.

but as a thrower he was awesome

he laid the groundwork for mahomes. It was Reid’s first attempt at taking an air raid QB

The irony of this post 😂, but it's 💯 accurate.