Patriots to start Drake Maye

NYRaider

On 10/10/2024 at 4:16 AM, naptownskinsfan said:

A lot of Commanders fans here wanted Drake Maye, so many of us will be quietly following along.  I say quietly because those folks aren’t really able to speak up now after Jayden Daniels has performed so well.  

Knowing our luck, Maye will come in and average 500 yards passing + 5 TDs per game.

• Like 1

On 10/8/2024 at 12:43 PM, BroncoSojia said:

Yeah.... This seems like a terrible idea.

Why? Jayden has a worse OL and he’s tearing it up. Maye’s ability to get yards on the ground and extend plays is very similar to Josh Allen as well. 

On 10/8/2024 at 1:34 PM, wackywabbit said:

They said that Daniels wouldn't be able to function behind the Washington line right? Maybe getting a younger more mobile QB will make it easier for the line. I don't think we need to be too precious with rookie QBs.

Washington is easily the worst OL in the entire NFL. It isn’t close. Jayden/Kliff are definitely making it look a lot better with quick plays and quick decisions. 

This whole OL narrative has been soooo overblown.

On 10/10/2024 at 4:16 AM, naptownskinsfan said:

A lot of Commanders fans here wanted Drake Maye, so many of us will be quietly following along.  I say quietly because those folks aren’t really able to speak up now after Jayden Daniels has performed so well.  

I hope both are great. No need to confirmation bias one way or the other.