The good, the bad, the ugly vs Steelers

NYRaider

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

There's a pretty good chance we go into the bye week at 2-7

Which, if so, is sadly a good thing. At some point you just gotta accept that bad QB play, bad coaching, bad officiating, bad injuries, and bad luck puts the writing on the wall. You can overcome 1-2 of those, but all 5 and it's a race to the bottom

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

If AP gets fired at the end of the year, send Telesco with him. Can’t trust him to build a roster.

Andre James was a liability last season and we reward him with an extension instead of moving over Parham who was a college Center

This roster can’t compete in the nfl telesco sitting on millions quiet af bring in a dam rb at least it’s a million of them or a wr wtf 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

We’re not trying to compete when you start guys named Bachman and Wilkerson at wr This is embarrassing 

I don't know why we completely ignored WR in the offseason. Should've drafted someone and/or signed a veteran, offense was always going to be in shambles if Adams wasn't out there for some reason

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I don't know why we completely ignored WR in the offseason. Should've drafted someone and/or signed a veteran, offense was always going to be in shambles if Adams wasn't out there for some reason

I just feel like it's nothing that easy. We have a lot of money wrapped up in Adams/Meyers. When they are out there, that's good. When one blows it up because he's selfish, it's tough. We had bigger problems coming in than WR. But yea, that was a big hit today.

Also keep in mind we did sign Gallup as the veteran and he retired

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, justwinbaby81 said:

I just feel like it's nothing that easy. We have a lot of money wrapped up in Adams/Meyers. When they are out there, that's good. When one blows it up because he's selfish, it's tough. We had bigger problems coming in than WR. But yea, that was a big hit today.

Also keep in mind we did sign Gallup as the veteran and he retired

We have the $ tho 

20 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Agreed. I remember you saying once if Meyers/Adams got injured, the team would be in trouble. I give you credit for that

Several veteran WRs out there not signed . Gallup retired and we could of replaced him w/

Richie James, Michael Thomas, Corey Davis , Jakeem Grant, Damiere Bryd, Willie Snead, James Washington 

28 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

This roster can’t compete in the nfl telesco sitting on millions quiet af bring in a dam rb at least it’s a million of them or a wr wtf 

Telesco is awful. He’s too scared to make a move. He’s supposedly an experienced GM too

He replaced one of the NFL best RBs with a #2in Mattison, Old Abdullah and a Division 1AA back. Zeus White is situational RB that isn’t a starter

Mark Davis passed on Dobbs for Telesco because he interviewed well. Telesco is basically doing the same thing he did with LA/SD