first mock offseason

LoganF89

9 minutes ago, Dashing202 said:

He sucks dude i hate this mentality we got as fans . That we randomly think we can find undrafted free agents one mid late rounders and expect a lot .

guess what they barley happens other than morris and the Greek. And Morris isn't on the roster .

we lucked our with lanier .Let's stop being lazy cheap . Spend on players if possible heck Hyde Murray hill won't be expensive .

tired of hoping for late picks to step up . 

Yeah ok... a guy who goes back to back over 100 yards in the Nfl sucks... ugh 

He wasn’t a late round pick, he was a 4th round pick, same as Kirk Cousins, Breeland and Crowder maybe Perine just needs a few years to develop like they did. 

Heck! Most in the forum thought Ioannidis was useless his rookie year and all he did was become our second best DL this year. So, maybe you should develop some patience instead of always chasing big names in their 30s like Demarco Murray.

1 minute ago, turtle28 said:

Yeah ok... a guy who goes back to back over 100 yards in the Nfl sucks... ugh 

He wasn’t a late round pick, he was a 4th round pick, same as Kirk Cousins, Breeland and Crowder maybe Perine just needs a few years to develop like they did. 

Heck! Most in the forum thought Ioannidis was useless his rookie year and all he did was become our second best DL this year. So, maybe you should develop some patience instead of always chasing big names in their 30s like Demarco Murray.

Okay? So any back that gets 100byards is good ? Didn't kelly do the same . And rock freaking Cartwright . 

dude do you hear your self lol you wanted Adrian Peterson last year and you telling me Murray who's 29 not 30 is unacceptable ? 

Perine is trash and fumbled more than Jones did last year . In fact we keep getting worst at RB .  It doesn't matter about Murray turtle how bout like Mike suggested earlier that a running back in the draft isn't a bad idea .

a third round RB-Thompson - Murray would be a. Good move.

?and The Greek should of started last year. Anyone who saw his college highlight could tell he would be decent.  And the Greek our best DL period this year barnone .

7 hours ago, Dashing202 said:

Okay? So any back that gets 100byards is good ? Didn't kelly do the same . And rock freaking Cartwright . 

dude do you hear your self lol you wanted Adrian Peterson last year and you telling me Murray who's 29 not 30 is unacceptable ? 

Perine is trash and fumbled more than Jones did last year . In fact we keep getting worst at RB .  It doesn't matter about Murray turtle how bout like Mike suggested earlier that a running back in the draft isn't a bad idea .

a third round RB-Thompson - Murray would be a. Good move.

?and The Greek should of started last year. Anyone who saw his college highlight could tell he would be decent.  And the Greek our best DL period this year barnone .

I didn’t say Perine was definitely good, I said he didn’t suck. The way you act he doesn’t even belong in the league which is hogwash. There’s also nothing wrong with Kelley, he’s an ok running back, he just shouldn’t be starting. Gruden and Allen made the mistake of believing he could be the guy, that’s not his fault. They could gave drafted Kamara, Hunt or even Gallman - who I liked better than Perine - but they didn’t. 

You also keep getting my position about Adrian Peterson wrong. You’re the one who wanted him last March and August. I didn’t want Peterson until he was having issues in New Orleans and our running game was struggling in September. I wanted someone younger in the offseason. I wanted to draft a more shifty back than Perine but didn’t hate his selection because he does have upside he just needs more development.

Perine didn’t fumble more than Jones and truthfully jones didn’t even fumble that much. He just fumbled at bad times. If jones hadn’t fumbled vs Detroit in 2016, he’s probably our starting running back today. You can’t just say things are untrue to prove your points when everyone else knows it’s not true.

They're not going to cut Perine after one season. They’re either going to draft a running back in rounds 1 through 3 or sign a free agent starter - not both - and keep Perine to compete for that starting job.

The Greek should have started in 2016? No way! He wasn’t ready. He really improved after a year of development and because of Tomsula in his second year. He and Lanier were barely ready to contribute and make the roster as rookies but because of their hard work last offseason, Tomsula’s cosching and their hard work in the weight room they immensely improved. There’s no reason Perine can’t improve this offseason too.

Allen was our best DL this year, it’s not even close. Our D went to ish when he got hurt.  

1 hour ago, turtle28 said:

I didn’t say Perine was definitely good, I said he didn’t suck. The way you act he doesn’t even belong in the league which is hogwash. There’s also nothing wrong with Kelley, he’s an ok running back, he just shouldn’t be starting. Gruden and Allen made the mistake of believing he could be the guy, that’s not his fault. They could gave drafted Kamara, Hunt or even Gallman - who I liked better than Perine - but they didn’t. 

You also keep getting my position about Adrian Peterson wrong. You’re the one who wanted him last March and August. I didn’t want Peterson until he was having issues in New Orleans and our running game was struggling in September. I wanted someone younger in the offseason. I wanted to draft a more shifty back than Perine but didn’t hate his selection because he does have upside he just needs more development.

Perine didn’t fumble more than Jones and truthfully jones didn’t even fumble that much. He just fumbled at bad times. If jones hadn’t fumbled vs Detroit in 2016, he’s probably our starting running back today. You can’t just say things are untrue to prove your points when everyone else knows it’s not true.

They're not going to cut Perine after one season. They’re either going to draft a running back in rounds 1 through 3 or sign a free agent starter - not both - and keep Perine to compete for that starting job.

The Greek should have started in 2016? No way! He wasn’t ready. He really improved after a year of development and because of Tomsula in his second year. He and Lanier were barely ready to contribute and make the roster as rookies but because of their hard work last offseason, Tomsula’s cosching and their hard work in the weight room they immensely improved. There’s no reason Perine can’t improve this offseason too.

Allen was our best DL this year, it’s not even close. Our D went to ish when he got hurt.  

Dude you win nuff said .

you win the argument 

Archived