Senior Bowl

bucsfan333

I made the mistake of scoffing at a LT from Hobart as a viable draft option  for the team.  I shouldn t discount  the small school prospect with Licht still in charge   He s drafted Kadeem Edwards, Marpet, and Ryan Smith.   

The Senior Bowl is definitely a showcase for the small school prospects.  Im hoping Marcus Davenport dominates.

34 minutes ago, kgarrett12486 said:

Been high of Will Hernandez for a while. He's a plug and play RG from day one. An absolute mailer inside...

Guys like him, Price, Wynn, and Braden Smith are why I'm hoping Nelson isn't BPA at seven. I think they all start day one.

4 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Guys like him, Price, Wynn, and Braden Smith are why I'm hoping Nelson isn't BPA at seven. I think they all start day one.

Agreed. I'm especially high on Hernandez and Wynn. I think those two you plug in right away and forget about them, which is a good thing...

1 minute ago, kgarrett12486 said:

Agreed. I'm especially high on Hernandez and Wynn. I think those two you plug in right away and forget about them, which is a good thing...

I'd throw Ragnow into the mix as well.

Lots of interior guys this year that could be 10+ year starters.

Read a recent tweet by PR suggesting Vea could run a sub 5 40 time.  Kind of surprising with his get off, but that would be darn impressive if he is that fast.  I still wouldn't go RB till round 3 unless Barkley is available at 7.  Too much value and need on both lines in the first 2 rounds.

Archived