New Players To Mock To Steelers

Armsteeld2

4 minutes ago, Steeler Hitman said:

I am not disputing your opinion Chieferific. If you think Dobbs is not the answer even as a back-up, I won't argue that point. I don't see him as Big Ben's replacement, but I do believe that he may be Landry Jones replacement. As you said, at best. Again, my point is why trade one development project for another? We have him, we have other needs and if neither of these guys are the answer, let's wait until we find someone who is in a year or two.

Ben says he want to play a year or two longer.  No way do I draft a QB early unless he is special like Lamar Jackson who is a Top 10 player.  Landry Jones will have a year left when the new season starts.  I like Dobbs and he showed he can play in the NFL.  He also showed he wasn't ready. With Kincade I'm getting hardworking, driven and competitive QB to push Dobbs. Jones will be gone imo.  Ben may or may not be gone after the 2018 season.  If Dobbs shows no growth and Kincade does, someone loses their job.  Also remember that Kincade is taken in the 7th round.  Trent Dilfer is very impressed with Kincade and there are a couple features on YouTube on this guy.  I think he can play in the NFL.

I think they could get someone like Litton (Marshall) who can be stored on the PS. 

Personally,  I think 3 QBs are taken in the top 5 and 5 Qbs are taken in the 1sty round.  Jackson will be gone by the early 20s.  I am hoping that someone trades up with the Steelers to get a QB.

Archived