Duck's Mock Draft 6.0

Da_Ducktator

4 hours ago, BleedTheClock said:

Hilariously misinformed. What makes the two similar other than their height?

Exactly! I am really tired of people comparing the two. He is cocky sure but, he is nothing like Manziel the player, who had a ton of ON the field red flags with his off the field ones. And what has Baker actually done wrong? Oh, once he grabbed his boys and talked crap to the 1-9 team that previously injured him and then refused to shake his hand in warm-ups. And once he was drunk while in college. WOOOAAAHHH stop the presses! A drunk college kid!?!?!? No. Way. 

The misinformed people say he had a DUI... HE DIDN'T. And they also call him a thug and say he is another Manziel just because they are both white QB's that were cocky on the field. I haven't ever heard ONE comment from a teammate that was anything but glowing about Baker. People wanna play for him. He is a leader. And if we are going to compare his football accomplishments to a short, white QB... I think he is closer to Brees than Manziel. You can't compare one of the most accurate college QBs in history to a guy that threw prayers up to Mike Evans and hoped for the best. Not even close.

Archived