Last Pre Combine Mock

Bobby816

3 hours ago, Cory Longville said:

The Comp isn’t that far off. They have similar running styles the only thing is Jones isn’t the receiver Kamara was coming out of school.

Jones is a very good receiving back though. We have to remember the team Kamara plays on to showcase his skills. I was a Kamara fan and mocked him to us a good amount last year bc I liked him so much. I feel the same for Jones II. I just hope we can land Cousins and upgrade the OLine so that a guy like Jones can showcase his talent like Kamara did for NO.

15 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

Jones is a very good receiving back though. We have to remember the team Kamara plays on to showcase his skills. I was a Kamara fan and mocked him to us a good amount last year bc I liked him so much. I feel the same for Jones II. I just hope we can land Cousins and upgrade the OLine so that a guy like Jones can showcase his talent like Kamara did for NO.

I think the Kamara comp is fair as well. No two players are going to be exactly the same. Jones is a really good receiver. Hopefully we get him. He is one of my favorite players in this draft. 

On 2/16/2018 at 7:39 PM, KodiakThunder said:

Lol i just said i didnt see the Comp, not that hes a bad player. Kamarra reminds me more of a faster MJD. Jones reminds me more of a Tiki Barber type of back.

I wasnt critizicing the pick or player, i just didnt agree with that comparison. 

MJD?  For Kamara?  That is the weirdest comp ever. One was a between the tackles grinder the other is basically an extra receiver who can also take it to the house from the backfield.  

I am not a Cousins fan but if we are going to sign him this is a good offseason.  I like Ronald Jones quite a bit, and i think he can take on multiple roles.  I think he runs tough enough to take 1st and 2nd down carries and he can also be Cousins new Chris Thompson.  Nelson is just a mega monster and maybe my favorite player in this entire draft.  Like the EJ Gaines signing.  

Our interior line would be nuts.  Bowles would finally get his wish to be able to run his offense through the power running game which would help our play action game a ton.  Haven't looked into Nwosu at all but we need all the help we can get on the edge.

10 hours ago, rampantjet said:

MJD?  For Kamara?  That is the weirdest comp ever. One was a between the tackles grinder the other is basically an extra receiver who can also take it to the house from the backfield.  

I am not a Cousins fan but if we are going to sign him this is a good offseason.  I like Ronald Jones quite a bit, and i think he can take on multiple roles.  I think he runs tough enough to take 1st and 2nd down carries and he can also be Cousins new Chris Thompson.  Nelson is just a mega monster and maybe my favorite player in this entire draft.  Like the EJ Gaines signing.  

Our interior line would be nuts.  Bowles would finally get his wish to be able to run his offense through the power running game which would help our play action game a ton.  Haven't looked into Nwosu at all but we need all the help we can get on the edge.

Mjd was one of the greatest receiving RB's to ever play. Not to mention but theyhave simar body types and excell at being shifty and making their money on big plays. 

Archived