Top 3 wish list for 19

resilient part 2

2 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

Let me go on record as saying that in all my years of watching Dallas drafts, I am more confused than ever as to who/what position/player Dallas will actually like. They are scouting all over the place and leaving no stone unturned, which is good I guess, but dang it. who will they actually pull the trigger on come draft day, especialy at 19 is making my head spin.

Probably a good thing. I'm not saying for sure, but the vacation, the lack of scouting at the combine and senior bowl, etc. The silence on what FAs they are interested in. It seems like a new game plan by the Jones's to not let anyone know what they are doing. If it is I love it because before Jerry and company made it obvious who they wanted in years past. 

2 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

Let me go on record as saying that in all my years of watching Dallas drafts, I am more confused than ever as to who/what position/player Dallas will actually like. They are scouting all over the place and leaving no stone unturned, which is good I guess, but dang it. who will they actually pull the trigger on come draft day, especialy at 19 is making my head spin.

Wait until all 30 pre-draft visits are accounted for. You can narrow it down from there. It will be a 30 visit.

Got 10 first rders so far....

Calvin Ridley (30 Visit)
Kolton Miller (30 Visit)
Will Hernandez (30 Visit)
Vita Vea (30 Visit)
Leighton Vander Esch (30 Visit)
Christian Kirk (30 Visit)
Rashaan Evans (30 Visit)

Nyheim Hines (30 Visit) 
Deshon Elliott (30 Visit)
Daurice Fountain (30 Visit)
Darius Leonard (30 Visit)