McCoy to Oakland?

bucsfan333

1 hour ago, deuces22wild said:

I wouldn’t say that because Quinn played OLB this past season and if the Ford rumblings are true he plays OLB as well. 

Yeah but I thought part of the reason the move of Quinn was mutual was because Quinn was a better 4-3 fit. I could be wrong but I thought I saw that last week it was a reason he wasn’t in the Marcus peters deal. 

6 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

We didn't throw as many deep bombs because nobody can get as wide open deep as DJax can.

I’m looking at results and it looked better with godwin in there. It was odd winston connected with godwin Evans and Howard deep. 

Just saying. Jackson was definitely not as good as his 10-11 million salary. Fact. 

It’s no secret that Winston deep ball is leaning more towards garbage than good right now. Jackson would have had at least three more tds and I’m guessing 120-150 more yards after like game three or four of the season if our QB had a half decent deep ball and play calling was trash for large chunks of the season - fact.

Having Evans, Howard and Godwin means Jackson isn’t a need but more of a luxury right now. I don’t think it’s a must he’s moved but if we can bring bck a guy like Ford I’m all for it.

28 minutes ago, deuces22wild said:

It’s no secret that Winston deep ball is leaning more towards garbage than good right now. Jackson would have had at least three more tds and I’m guessing 120-150 more yards after like game three or four of the season if our QB had a half decent deep ball and play calling was trash for large chunks of the season - fact.

Having Evans, Howard and Godwin means Jackson isn’t a need but more of a luxury right now. I don’t think it’s a must he’s moved but if we can bring bck a guy like Ford I’m all for it.

I’d actively shop him if it brings back a pass rusher for sure. I’m not sure which ones are available. Buffalo has some picks, maybe might move Hughes or Lawson. 

Lawson and a 4th for Jackson? 

Is dee ford really on the block? 

Archived