Comp picks

LoganF89

41 minutes ago, LoganF89 said:

So back to my question, we have 3,5,6,6 as our top comp picks right now.

niles got us a 7th and breeland and gallete could get us more. Do they add into the top 4 picks making any of them higher picks?

I thought Niles got bumped up to a 6th because of Terrelle Pryor. I thought I read that those two guys combined is worth the 6th. I’m guessing if/when Galette signs that he’ll net us a 7th or possibly one of those 6th would turn into a 5th. I’m not sure exactly how that works, but I can’t imagine that Galette won’t eventually sign a 1-yr deal worth $2 to $4 million. I mean Pryor signed a 1-yr, $4.5M deal and I think Galette offers more than Pryor if Galette gets starter reps or near them.

I’m shocked the Rams haven’t signed Galette yet, that seems like an obvious fit and Galette may even start for the Rams ar ROLB.

6 hours ago, turtle28 said:

I thought Niles got bumped up to a 6th because of Terrelle Pryor. I thought I read that those two guys combined is worth the 6th. I’m guessing if/when Galette signs that he’ll net us a 7th or possibly one of those 6th would turn into a 5th. I’m not sure exactly how that works, but I can’t imagine that Galette won’t eventually sign a 1-yr deal worth $2 to $4 million. I mean Pryor signed a 1-yr, $4.5M deal and I think Galette offers more than Pryor if Galette gets starter reps or near them.

I’m shocked the Rams haven’t signed Galette yet, that seems like an obvious fit and Galette may even start for the Rams ar ROLB.

that came out before the details of pryors contract so thats why im wondering if the pick for niles bumps one of our 6ths to a 5th

Archived