D.J. Chark vs D.J. Moore

Shylo3716

On 3/22/2018 at 8:09 AM, broncos67 said:

If DJ Moore played with even a halfway competent QB at any point while at UMD, he'd be a Top 15 lock. Even with that god awful QB situation, he still threw up huge numbers. He's god very good body control and awareness, and is very good with the ball in his hands. Route running is fairly good but could use work, and I would question how much of the route tree he can consistently run given Maryland's mess of an offense. Very good in the red zone and a willing blocker.

Yes, I'm a UMD alum, but give me Moore.

Moore's a beast 

If DJ Moore played with even a halfway competent QB at any point while at UMD, he'd be a Top 15 lock. Even with that god awful QB situation, he still threw up huge numbers. He's god very good body control and awareness, and is very good with the ball in his hands. Route running is fairly good but could use work, and I would question how much of the route tree he can consistently run given Maryland's mess of an offense. Very good in the red zone and a willing blocker.

Moore's a beast! He's got a chance to be  the best receiver in this class! Although side note I think Sutton should go to Green Bay and let's ride if Sutt's goes there then Moore second best in league after all said and done! But buddy Moore for sure!

Well, I like moore an awful lot, but Clark is certainly an interesting prospect as well. Great physical abilities from a school that produces good WR for the pros. Played on a team that basically wanted to run the ball most of the time and only used the pass as a side note. 

I do not think anybody really knows what these 2 WR's could be at the next level? Both could end up being special!

Moore's a beast 

51 minutes ago, Iamcanadian said:

Well, I like moore an awful lot, but Clark is certainly an interesting prospect as well. Great physical abilities from a school that produces good WR for the pros. Played on a team that basically wanted to run the ball most of the time and only used the pass as a side note. 

I do not think anybody really knows what these 2 WR's could be at the next level? Both could end up being special!

55 minutes ago, Iamcanadian said:

Archived