Falcons CB Jalen Collins suspended 10 games

SteelKing728

On 4/10/2018 at 8:46 PM, FalconFan13 said:

Yeah he's been long gone from us i didn't even know he didn't get picked up after we released him last year.   As far as his replacement we already have our 7 CB's on the roster and ready to go in  Desmond Trufant, Robert Alford, Brian Poole, Justin Bethel,  Blidi-Wreh Wilson, Damontae Kazee, and Leon Mcfadden.   Kazee is a backup Safety as well he did pretty solid last year as depth for both positions.   In General our Secondary is stout what we really need to keep working on is getting about 2 or 3 more DT's in here as we only have 1 on the roster.  A SDE/DT and a NT as the main 2 types. and then some Lb depth.  Thats about it for the defense. 

How has  Blidi-Wreh Wilson been for you guys? He was pretty bad in Tennessee 

6 hours ago, TJM217 said:

How has  Blidi-Wreh Wilson been for you guys? He was pretty bad in Tennessee 

Surprisingly solid which i did not expect at all when we signed him because of his time in Tennessee.   He did well enough that most the fans grew to like him and expected him to step up and do well when called upon which for the most part he did.   Plus because he did so well last year we signed him for another season this year.  I don't think he will be anyones #1 or 2 but as a #4 he provides more than adequate depth.

Archived