DRAFT DAY- Round 1 Discussion

1ForTheThumb

Merry Christmas fellas! The day is finally here and the Patriots have TWO first rounders. I couldn't be more excited for this draft. Last year I had zero interest for obvious reason, but it feels good to have that excitement back.

Please no (Round 1 Edition): Kolton Miller, Mason Rudolph

Please yes: Jaire Alexander, Rashan Evans, LVE

I'm hoping for defense, defense at 23, and 31. Assuming Rosen, Jackson, and Mcglinchy are all gone.

LET"S GOOOO (TB12 voice).

2 hours ago, Donut said:

I'm not a huge fan. I think really highly of Hughes as a CB that's a fit

Hughes is good but I don’t know if the Pats would bite given the history. 

Will there be spoilers in this thread? As in, twitter-before-seen-on-TV-spoilers?

21 minutes ago, Yin-Yang said:

Hughes is good but I don’t know if the Pats would bite given the history. 

Will there be spoilers in this thread? As in, twitter-before-seen-on-TV-spoilers?

please avoid it. While some users don't care (those people may even be in the majority) it doesnt hurt any of them to wait an extra minute or so to discuss in here. 

38 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

please avoid it. While some users don't care (those people may even be in the majority) it doesnt hurt any of them to wait an extra minute or so to discuss in here. 

Okay, cool. 

I’ll be watching on ESPN and have to be selective with my internet browsing (between the draft and Avengers...).

2 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

Going to a 10:05 showing of Avengers tonight lol

Let me know what you think.

I've largely soured on Marvel movies given the Disneyfication, lack of exciting action, and typical comic-to-film gripes. But gotta see this one. 

Anyway, we'll keep the thread going when the Pats inevitably make me pull hair out!

Archived