JibjeResearch

Members
  • Last visited

Recent Profile Visitors

225 profile views

JibjeResearch's Achievements

1. It's only about a week or 2 of training, so I expect Caleb to improve a lot when he comes back. Here is what I am expecting from Caleb after the starter's reps and having top WR/TE/RB group with a so-so OL, along with a good QB OCoordinator. 3700 pass yards. 25TDs. 10INTs. 3 RushingTDs. This should be a new rookie passing record .... in 17 games. If Caleb can do that, then he's better than JF1. I think Caleb has 80% chance of doing just that. Also, if he does that and the defense is top10, I think the Bears have a good chance of making the playoff. Yeah... no Super Bowl prediction from me...lolz ahaahaha... I can't believe some people even think about that lolz ahaha🤣
  2. Everybody has an opinion, I get it... The good thing is... Caleb is confident! Only time will tell...
  3. Judging from how Caleb responded to the practices, He was about as good as JF1 in his rookie season. So, I don't see how Caleb will take the Bears into the super bowl. So for now, the floor is a 7-10 team, and with the strong defense, we can give 2 more games to the Bears; thus, the Bears are a 9-8 team. However, the Bears have one of the best LBs, DBs, and WRs groups in the NFL. If Caleb can put something good early in the season and carry on to the end, I can see a max of a 12-5 team.
  4. I'm a long time USC fan, so I will go with more SC's WRs. Caleb will connect with JonesJr and Jackson lolz eheheh😁😂 1. Moore 2. Allen 3. Odunze 4. V. Jones (KR) 5. Scott 6. John Jackson
  5. The Bears have the best WR group and CB group, so we have a chance to win the division this year. CW and Waldron will have to click fast if the Bears are to make a deep playoff run. I'm feeling good his year lolz ehehehe😁😂
  6. I looked around out there, people are excited about the Bears' offense. I'm feeling good man lolz ahahaha🤣 Best WR group in the NFL... Top 3 Offense in the NFC.... man ... I can't wait to start the season ahahaha😁
  7. FaizSports Talk said we have the best receiving group in the NFL. I looked around a little bit, and I think he might be right. In 3 years, Poles gave us the best receiving group....on paper..... Just wow man.... that guy is awesome... I used to watched the Bears' games being scared.... now I think we can win...lolz ahhahahaa🤣😂😁
  8. I like Swift running style... He's more of a power runner..... the power from quickness (explosiveness) not from the height/weight. I think Forte got all those yards because he was featured more... not because he was efficient. Let's wait to see what Swift can do for the Bears.
  9. I like Swift better than Forte. Who the hell is Munte lolz ahahahah?
  10. Booker is Leonard Floyd 2.0 ... a good pick.
  11. Taylor will win the Super Bowl for us..... I ain't joking man lolz ahahahahahahahahaha ahahaa ahahahahah
  12. DE Cedric Johnson or DT Leonard Taylor ... DE Kamara is cool too.... I hope we get one of them.
  13. I can't remember the Bears having sooooooooo many weapons as these Bears lolz😁🤣 I'm so excited for this season lolz ahahhahahahaahah😁. The OL got a little better. That was all we needed for last season. Can you guys draw up some plays we might see from Waldron? I'm expecting BIGASS things from Caleb.... ON DAY 1 !