Shady Slim

Members
  • Last visited

Recent Profile Visitors

3,152 profile views

Shady Slim's Achievements

1. i'm not in as breezy a position as it looks here because i had tech going to the final four friendship ended with nc state
  2. as if you guys didnt have faith in duquesne lmao
  3. @Malfatron would you have accepted my answer of "all hands on deck chairs on the titanic" EDIT: nvm i was reading daboy's answers not the actual answers. it seems i cannot in fact read
  4. i am a moron and thought the veto was due at wednesday your time and thursday night my time but apparently i cannot read apologies for not getting an entry in, i love this competition and think i even included it in australian survivor?
  5. by the way thanks to this comp i now know there was a thread about fargo s5. **** me it was incredible
  6. unfortunately i can't promise the wine or the dine but i can have the third thing arranged via an intermediary on the ground @mission27
  7. just because i'm not frantically posting in the thread it doesn't mean i'm not active - see for example the last eviction!
  8. but that's in seven more hours from now aw i think that's pretty fair given i asked people to get in touch and only two didn't