Veteran Members
  • Last visited

Favorites

• NFL Team
    LA Rams
  • MLB Team
    NY Yankees

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

BEASToftheEAST4's Achievements

1. Glad to see Dotson back. Was a game changer on our line—what a night and day difference. Just brought that mauling presence that we have missed for SO long. I was prepared for them to let him walk because they’ve shown willingness in the past to do that. I’m glad to see they’ve learned from those mistakes.
  2. Love our draft haul. Not a single pick that I hated. Focused on the trenches with OL, DL and Edge. And I’m a big fan of the skill position guys we brought in. Evans is super talented. Puka seems like the perfect fit to our offense and he offers real speed. And I like Allen’s athleticism. Love the Avila pick. I think he’s gonna be just what the doctor ordered and has top 5-10 guard potential.
  3. Honestly hoping we package a lot of those later ones to move up and land some impact players while there’s still several left. If we could get another 4th or even some early-mid 5ths, that would be great. Worth more than just throwing darts with so many late late picks
  4. Guys on my wish list for our first pick tonight, whether we stay at 36 or not: Edge: Ojulari, Hall, White CB: Porter, Smith, Brents OL: Tippmann, Schmitz, Torrence, Avila Other: Mayer, Hyatt, Levis Im not necessarily hoping for Levis, but I wouldn’t hate it. I would HATE Hooker, someone I’ve seen mocked to us more than I’d like.
  5. I’ve gotta disagree here. We can’t just be content with guy who looked “OK”. That’s how we got into the situation we did this year. Counting on Bruss and Anchrum as unquestioned starters at guard scares the hell out of me. We didn’t get to see a full game out of either one and Bruss looked a little overwhelmed during his preseason action. We may not do anything at LT if the team thinks we have someone starter caliber between Noteboom and Jackson, but those guards absolutely need improvement.
  6. Agreed. I’m a big Tutu hater but with damn near the entire offense injured, what better time than now for him to be more utilized. Get creative and try things out that you normally wouldn’t try in a game. Nothing else to lose
  7. Man what a frustrating game to watch. I can’t stand year in and year out consistently losing to the Niners when we’ve been the better team each year (besides maybe 2019). So many of these defensive problems seem to be an easy fix. The Niners MO is for them to run the ball and make quick passes, yet we routinely play soft zone or off man, 10 yards off the receiver. Some of these third down conversions we gave up were just like “well no sh!t—you gave it to them” and also as a result of all of that, we never gave our DL a chance to get pressure, much less sacks. The offense is the concerning part because their problems seem a lot less fixable with the current personnel. OL was cheese and Stafford had to run for his life the whole game. Us ignoring the OL year after year in favor of weapons is catching up to us. Speaking of weapons, do we even have any outside of Kupp? NO ONE besides him and sometimes Higbee were getting open at all last night. People will say that Robinson isn’t being targeted but I can understand why he’s not. Everytime I look over to him, he’s completely blanketed. Dude gets zero separation. I like Higbee—he’s solid and reliable for the most part—but he is what he is at the point. And the fact that he’s our clear #2 option is VERY telling of the state of this offense. Our run game is non existent. I know this is all coming off am ugly loss to the Niners who obviously have our number year in and year out, but this team is in trouble. Talent and coach alone will get us into the playoffs but we shouldn’t expect us to do anything once we’re there unless a lot of things significantly change.
  8. Agreed. It just doesn’t look right
  9. I agree here. I hate having a Bye that early and I’d imagine it definitely plays as a disadvantage to us come the end of the year—not necessarily one we can’t overcome, but still a disadvantage nonetheless.
  10. Big fan of these first three picks
  11. Akers also missed several games to injury his rookie year. My point is whatever guy is brought in as the third guy should be someone you can rely on health wise. Not sure if I could say that about either of them or Cook at this moment in time.
  12. Oh I’m not opposed to taking a HB. I’d just prefer someone to complement Akers more so than replicate him. Also Akers and Henderson are already question marks when it comes to durability so I’d prefer to take a guy who is more durable.
  13. This video was absolutely awesome. So well done.
  14. Those TWO ACL tears scare the hell out of me. We’ve already got two backs with durability issues—I’d like to get a sturdier back, ideally also someone who’s more of a complement to our current ones.