brewers
  • NBA Team
    Bucks
  • NHL Team
    Devils
  • College Team
    Wisconsin

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Malfatron's Achievements

1. When you have 4 wr that are instoppable who needs a line?
  2. Sorry @Nazgul @The Orca @Pickle Rick @Slappy Mc Youre doomed Just play to win
  3. I admit forge is the hardest one to turn against the trifecta from that group but the remaining 4 should shoot for it to be at least a tie and tiebreaker or else you will be systematically eliminated
  4. Yep. On elimination 3 alliances vote: whicker/touch/ted 5 people to outvote them Pickle Orca Forge Nazgul Slappy
  5. Kudos @Whicker the pecking order is writing itself I do consider you the best comp gamer in history, so i will be watching and learning from you closely
  6. They will be laughing at you when they evict you first Even morseo now that im bringing it into this light The powers that be will think im using you, pickle, forge, slappy, and nazgul to stage an uprising so that i can try to side with you upon merge Just for that fact, your life is in danger, so who is going to make the sub-alliance discord @Pickle Rick i feel you are the most hardworking of the 5 so perhaps you should. Keep it a secret from whicker/ted/touch If you all side together and eliminate whicker/ted/touch...thats 3 evictions before you are in danger. Unless you all think youre the weakest link, in which case, feel free to just be eliminated in order
  7. Unless you do something about it Whicker drafted the twins last to eliminate the twins first. Form an alliance asap
  8. When you lose your first comp, they are gonna be coming for slappy or the twins. I am the biggest comp beast try hard there ever was. My team can sit down and let me handle it