Bad News - Terez Paylor is gone

KC_Guy

I’m thrilled to announce that I’ve joined @YahooSports as a senior NFL writer, starting today. It’s an awesome team and I’m excited to cover the entire league.

Congrats to him, he was the most reliable source for Chiefs inside information over a long time. And I truly loved his way of writing.

13 minutes ago, VexMilkWaterfall said:

I'll miss him for sure. He was a huge improvement over Whitlock.

Na, he replaced Teicher (huge improvement nevertheless). But I loved Whitlock as a columnist ... 

29 minutes ago, VexMilkWaterfall said:

Sorry, you're right. I try to forget Teicher even exists. Whitlock was always just so negative. I always felt like I was being trolled by him.

That was his role. And that's what I liked him for: stimulating discussion off the beaten track. And that's what he did. I think he was massively misunderstood in KC. Terez combined those two roles (reporting and stepping one's toes) into one, which was even better.

Fair enough, I guess. That style just isn't my cup of tea because even though most athletes say they don't pay attention to the media, I'm not convinced that's true 100% if the time...and if we have a journalist that's constantly writing negative things about you and your team, you'll eventually begin to believe his rhetoric. Just my take.

4 hours ago, KC_Guy said:

That was his role. And that's what I liked him for: stimulating discussion off the beaten track. And that's what he did. I think he was massively misunderstood in KC. Terez combined those two roles (reporting and stepping one's toes) into one, which was even better.

For that I can talk to a Broncos fan. I don't need it from supposed news sources.

J

Archived