Why is the safety market so slow?

SmittyBacall

1 hour ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Obviously, in the traditional sense, "Game changer" refers to a great player who affect the game in positive ways.

All Im saying is that terrible players, in their own way, are game changers as well.    Would I refer to them as "game changers"?   No....but when someone says something silly like "Safeties are a dime a dozen", I feel the need to point out that there are alot of bad safeties in this league and that the bad ones absolutely have a huge affect on the overall quality of the defense.  

Whoa, talk about a complete coincidence and mis-understanding. Ok, let me make myself clear here. 

I did not read every post in this thread and so I had no idea that there was a small discussion going on surrounding the words "game-changer". I just happen to use those two words to state my opinion on the OP's topic. 

The first part of my post -"I see what what you did there"- I was obviously talking about your post as I thought you were just making a joke about how bad Smith and Mitchell were.

The other part of my post that you are referring to was not meant towards you or anybody else. I was only simply commenting on the OP's topic but didn't feel the need to make two separate posts.

Reading back, I can see how easily my post could be misinterpreted but I can assure you that it wasn't meant to be taken that way. ;)

FWIW though, I do agree with your take on it.

1 hour ago, JustAnotherFan said:

The first part of my post -"I see what what you did there"- I was obviously talking about your post as I thought you were just making a joke about how bad Smith and Mitchell were.

It was meant to be funny based on how the term "game changer" is typically used.....but in reality, I was serious that they in fact WERE game changers.....but in a bad way.

So you understood where I was coming from....I was just more serious than you thought.   B|

17 hours ago, FourThreeMafia said:

It was meant to be funny based on how the term "game changer" is typically used.....but in reality, I was serious that they in fact WERE game changers.....but in a bad way.

So you understood where I was coming from....I was just more serious than you thought.   B|

Exactly. But I'm glad we got this straight because when you quoted me the first time here, I gotta admit..... I was getting a bit worried about you FourThree. I was like "man, this guy is really taking the word game-changer to heart". HAHA. But of course I hadn't read everything either.

Archived